Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not get tired when blazing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by novem, Feb 17, 2012.

1. I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, so this is pure speculation, but here's my theory:

Have you tried falling asleep without smoking? I smoked myself to sleep for a while, and when I was gonna take a break I could not fall asleep at all.

When you make a habit of smoking to fall asleep, your body gets used to going to sleep after smoking a bowl. After a while your body adapts and you get tired when you blaze.

While I'm sure many of the suggestions here will help you stay awake, you should try to find another way to fall asleep, because if you use weed to help you sleep it's gonna try to help you sleep even when you don't want it to. I suggest taking a short break to clean your system, and when you start again, don't smoke right before bed or late at night, at least not often.

And if you do take my advice, keep in mind that it will take a while for your body to readjust, so you won't be able to sleep without weed the first days/week. I imagine it would be hard for you since you had trouble sleeping in the first place. I don't know what caused your sleeping problems in the first place, but like any other sleep aid, weed will just treat the symptoms. Try finding out why you couldn't sleep, if you don't already know.

Hope your sleep issues get better, and good luck staying awake while stoned :smoke:

2. Don't smoke in the evening would help