Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Do ever clean your TI nail?

• Please log in to reply

trixman22

trixman22

JonnyBlaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,378 posts
I was curious if anyone ever cleans their TI nails? How often and with what?
  • 30.000FT likes this

trixman22

trixman22

JonnyBlaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,378 posts

I was curious if anyone ever cleans their TI nails? How often and with what?

Bump.

ProvidencePlant

ProvidencePlant

In crypto we trust

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,190 posts
Never. Just burn off the claim and you're fine.

ChaseFalco

ChaseFalco

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Usually when ever I clean out my rigs I'll throw the to nail in some Iso and salt

DerConnoisseur

DerConnoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
nah. no need to season over n over from what i hear. have had my ti nail for 4 months now n never have cleaned. works great.works fine

usnsc

usnsc

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts
I wipe the sticky stuff off the bottom of the nail with a paper towel or something. But I usually don't touch the head of the nail.

glassuseonly

glassuseonly

• Registered Upgraded
  • 409 posts
When mine gets the white oxidation on it, I wipe it with iso to remove the stickiness and take the dremel tool and sand the white stuff out. Re-season and it's ready to use.

habitualhero

habitualhero

Still Blazin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts
I usually clean it with some iso once it starts getting really sticky, i get worried that the parts will get stuck together on my V3. What's "seasoning"?

BobbySent

BobbySent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 357 posts

I usually clean it with some iso once it starts getting really sticky, i get worried that the parts will get stuck together on my V3. What's "seasoning"?

this made me LOL.....but it'll never get stuck 2gthr give it some light heat and BOOM its relased. Seasoning is when u take a huge glob of reclaim and heat up ur ti nail as you would and just dab that reclaim (DONT SMOKE THE SEASON SMOKE) After that you an start dabbing out of it normally. Im pretty fucked up so i most liekly didnt explain this well :hello:
  • 30.000FT likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users