Camo Pots w/Mj-Mama

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Propane is what tastes bad! Blech. :p

I went to a BBQ the other day where you couldn't take the food over the chemical taste of the propane. Plus on of the people here is basically allergic to propane. They get sick every time they eat propane cooker food. Go figure. It's so nasty it makes people sick. ;)

2. [quote name='"Kroptonik"']oh, this is the other cutie in my soil mix

Blue Cough @ about 11 days of flower/20 days of 12/12...:

[/quote]

Blue cough sounds like a name for a disease!!!

And someone tell that plant it's floating away from its container. :p

Really though, she looks lovely. Lol.

3. #1423 Kroptonik, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    she wanted to LST herself! not much I could do :laughing:

blue cough = Indica dominant Blueberry x Strawberry cough ;) I really cant wait to smoke her...

4. [quote name='"Kroptonik"']she wanted to LST herself! not much I could do :laughing:

blue cough = Indica dominant Blueberry x Strawberry cough ;) I really cant wait to smoke her...[/quote]

LOL a self trained plant. Right on hahahahah.

5. i see words written but all i read is blah blah blah hahahha propane kicks ass ;)

that a mighty fine lookin plant krop, very nicely developed for 11 days, i love roots soil haha some ppl have issues cuz it picks up thrips from sunlight supply sometimes, or it runs a lil hot early in the year but IMO a cpl issues is worth the results roots produces!

6. [quote name='"Kroptonik"'] always loose enough for me to get my finger in to check on the moisture levels![/quote]

You naughty boy.

7. [quote name='"BestCoastalDank"']

i see words written but all i read is blah blah blah hahahha propane kicks ass ;)

that a mighty fine lookin plant krop, very nicely developed for 11 days, i love roots soil haha some ppl have issues cuz it picks up thrips from sunlight supply sometimes, or it runs a lil hot early in the year but IMO a cpl issues is worth the results roots produces![/quote]

I didn't know you were related to hank hill. :p

8. [quote name='"sticky banana"']

You naughty boy.[/quote]

No comment, lmao.

9. boy a tell ya what lol im givin Qush some Oregaism XL tomorrow and gave pandy some ancient amber, they freakin loved it! they are all pointing straight up in the air :eek: haha #awesome:hello::yay:

Ccoastal

10. [quote name='"BestCoastalDank"']

boy a tell ya what lol im givin Qush some Oregaism XL tomorrow and gave pandy some ancient amber, they freakin loved it! they are all pointing straight up in the air :eek: haha #awesome:hello::yay:

Ccoastal[/quote]

Plant hard-ons? They MUST be happy! ;)

11. morning wood, whatyagonna do lol :p

12. hahaha have you noticed if its a genetic trait or just some fluke krop? cause im sure many a grower would be interested in self training plants.

13. I think she's just a genius plant :confused_2: I
    Saw the plant she came from and the other clones, they looked normal to me. She's clearly strong enough to hold herself up on the lean...its most likely just luck with how her pot and the lights were positioned with her goin for the best light possible for every possible node

14. lol it would be sweet to see if it did it again with a clone in the exact same spot your one is. either way its a beaut of a plant :)

15. [quote name='"BestCoastalDank"']

morning wood, whatyagonna do lol :p[/quote]

Morning hemp ;)

16. [quote name='"Kroptonik"']I think she's just a genius plant :confused_2: I
    Saw the plant she came from and the other clones, they looked normal to me. She's clearly strong enough to hold herself up on the lean...its most likely just luck with how her pot and the lights were positioned with her goin for the best light possible for every possible node[/quote]

All jokes aside, plants really are smart like that.

17. #1437 mjmama25, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    These are some pics of my embarrassing indoor. About 3 weeks into 12/12. They're crazy small, but it will give me a preview of how the strain flowers before the big ladies flower outdoor. The Purple D is looking like it will make up more than half my crop, so I want to make sure I do a good job and know what I'm working with.

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"mjmama25"']These are some pics of my embarrassing indoor. About 3 weeks into 12/12. They're crazy small, but it will give me a preview of how the strain flowers before the big ladies flower outdoor. The Purple D is looking like it will make up more than half my crop, so I want to make sure I do a good job and know what I'm working with.[/quote]

This aren't embarrassing. They're just tester nugs.
    Look good to me.

• Like Like x 1
  19. [quote name='"sticky banana"']

This aren't embarrassing. They're just tester nugs.
    Look good to me.[/quote]

Thanks sticky. These little girls got zero veg time. I have a few PD clones that I let veg a few days before tossing them into flower, and those should get a little bigger. These are the ones I was too impatient to wait for. :p

20. This is a couple pics of my smallest outdoor plant.

Purple Diesel

Attached Files: