Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test within two weeks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raymondxcho, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Hello, weed experts!

I've read countless of forums about people passing drug tests and what not but I just need some reassurance for myself and would like answers from those with experience and those who actually know what they're talking about. I figured asking on YahooAnswers would be pointless so I came here hahah

I'm 19 and I have my first job interview tomorrow and the description (found the job on Craigslist) said that drug testing is required.

The last time I smoked was two weeks ago. It was two joints shared with two other friends so three people splitting two joints. Before that was another two weeks ago, so about four weeks ago from today, and I smoked a lot with a friend out of the good ol' bong. I'm pretty fit and on the thin side and physically active. About 5'7, 130~ pounds. I work out a lot, bike long distance once or twice a week, and I eat healthy. I naturally drink a lot of water, and I drink green tea every night.

Do you think I would be able to pass a test if I were to take a urine test next week?

2. stop smoking now and in two weeks the THC won't be in your blood stream anymore. Don't water fast, that could kill you.

3. If there was a "Helpful" button, your post would have been awarded my click.

4. sorry guys, didn't mean to ruin your day. Just wanted some reassurance.
    Thanks for the link though!

5. 2 weeks? Ya, you'll be fine. I smoked up 5 days before I had my first test for my first "real"job. I must've ran 75 miles that week and drank gallons of water while freaking about this test.

I passed, no problem.
    Now that I'm in management and hire people regularly, I've learned the truth about drug testing:

Pre-employment drug screens aren't made to keep out the casual user. The detection levels aren't that low (as a chemist, I can confirm this). We want to keep out the daily users who cannot control their own actions, and may show up to work high. The occasional users are typically great employees, and if we lowered the detection limits, we'd probably lose a lot of good employees. Stay clean until your test, and you will be fine.

6. keep smoking, poop in cup on day of drug test.

7. This^ haha pull a Pigpen