Attitude Seedbank March Birthday Promotion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by callous420, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Damn, and here I was happy that I got everything that I ordered, with all gear intact :D.

2. Nice. I was happy with just the buy one get one free because I have been wanting to try out a Cali Connection strain. The mixed pack has some of thier strains in it that I also wanted to try like the Blackwater and Larry OG. Only problem is that put all the seeds in one pack so its a guessing game. Below is a list of the strains in the mixed pack from their website. No info on the California Dreaming strain though.

The Cali Connection Famed Mixed Pack - In these packs you will find everything Swerve breeds. The mixed packs is composed of SFV Og Kush, Tahoe Og Kush, Larry Og Kush, Chem Valley Kush, OGiesel, Blackwater, and Julius Ceasar , some real keepers to be found in these packs... Flowering times will vary...10 seeds per pack

Products

3. Thanks. It's a Win Win situation 4SHO;)

4. 9 days to midwest! First seed order and attitude kicks ass!

proud owner of:

blueberry (Dutch Passion)
    super lemon haze
    jack herer
    chocolope
    tangerine dream
    purple haze
    Mkage
    SSSDH
    OG 18
    white widow regs
    delahaze
    Tahoe OG

80 bucks was a small price to pay for 12 strains and years of potential bud:cool:
    The only question I have now is ........which one first hahahahahahaha

5. I got mine last Monday.

6. cvcxvxcvxc

7. Got mine across the pond in 7 days ..got the shirt , the holy grail og (dna)and the ufo freebies ..they even substituted their puple haze ufo freebie @ my request for something else
    but no PROMO seeds anywhere ..contacted laura and now waiting for the "weight" results ..Im bummed ...they have never fucked up before but
    something feels like im gonna eat it on this one

8. Grrrrr. I still haven't gotten mine!!! Placed order in the first 30 minutes of the promo, shipped out the 8th, got to NY on the 13th, sat there forever figured if was going to show up today, only to be updated in New Jersey today, the 19th. It took more than 10 days for it to go a few miles?!?! USPS needs to step up their game. I hope customs didn't grab it......I'll be pissed if they did. At this point, I've heard so many people talking about not getting the right freebies for the CC promo, I'm sure my order will fall under that category too. I'm kinda over buying seeds, think I'm just gonna start breeding my own. I've spent so much money on seeds that didn't even pop, its sickening.

9. Got my order

T shirt sucks...

All my single seeds sprouted!!!

Yaaay

10. Just got my reply from attitude ..seems they didnt my cash in the mail for 4 whole days and decided that was reason enough to not give me my birthday beans ..They didnt seem to mind me sending cash last for lucky seven so why now does that matter ..my print out order had free promo written all over it ..This is some fucking bullshit..I did the order in the proper time frame . got confirmation of that in my printout ...they are fucking me over on this Im very surprised considering I hear they are "great "...Anybody feel like chiming in here ?

11. Finally arrived:hello: Even managed to score all the Cali Connect packs, thought I wasn't going to get the free Sunset Limited but I did:smoke: Attitude delivers again!!! Just a little slower than usual this time.

12. Got my order a few days ago with all of the promised freebies. Excellent ;)

13. Because the first one went so well, I did a second. Ten days to south USA.

KC Brains Northern Lights Special Regular
    KC Brains Cyber Crystal Regular
    KC Brains Mango Regular
    Nirvana Seeds Ice Regular
    Nirvana Seeds Northern Light Regular
    Black Label Seeds Master Kush Regular
    T H Seeds PG-13 Regular
    Seedsman Seeds Hash Passion Regular
    High Quality Seeds Haze x Skunk Regular
    DNA Genetics Super Cannalope Regular
    DNA Genetics C13 Haze Regular
    Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm X G13 Regular