Attitude Seedbank March Birthday Promotion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by callous420, Feb 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"tacotacoburrito"']I was going to order NEvilles Haze but I'll wait a few weeks...[/quote]

I have a pretty big list, including this, so I think I'll split it between bday and 4/20. Best of both worlds, more free shit to play with:)

2. I grew out the Tahoe OG from cali conn and holy crap that was a surefire winner. Not sure why everyones hating on these strains but so be it, more for me.. I guess the $75 min. order is kinda elevated, but the tahoe OG fetches a full 6k [​IMG]in Cali when sold directly to dispensary so it really is a Triple A strain when grown properly.. However not everyone here grows for a living so sometimes these sales get passed over. :smoke:

3. Was your CC Tahoe 100% hermi-free?

4. Mine was and each seed was great. So no need finding good pheno.

5. 75 bucks isn't a lot of money guys.. your getting 5 great seeds, what strain isn't kick ass? I'm going to get a 6 pack of chocolope which comes out to 85 bucks, and then get these for free, and in a couple months ill have pounds of super fine herb, I really don't see the problem in giving them 75 bucks lol.

6. Wouldnt you know they go and change the first UFO to an auto today. I hope they change it to something else before promo starts. And just for the record, I like the strains coming up on the promo. Some very solid strains IMO.

7. Read all my other posts before anyone buys from attitude!!! Buyer be warned!!!!

8. Thanks but most of us have ordered from attitude NUMEROUS times....

9. #29 aceguitar, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    And you got your stuff. But if you have a problem guess what? Just stating facts. Not making it up. Paid good money and didn't get what I ordered. Now they want ME to spend more money to make my order complete? Don't think so. I gave them every chance to be professional and back what they sell. They chose to take the low road. Unfortunate cuz there are plenty of other places to do business

10. For god sakes, man... Wash the sand out of your vagina, and get over it. How many post flaming Attitude need to be made?

I just got my Ken's GDP no problem. 22nd total order with Attitude and counting.

11. #31 aceguitar, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    I'll keep posting till they fix my order dude!!! So if you don't like it go scratch!!! It's about principal. Nobody likes getting screwed!! If they screwed me they'll do it to you if your order is wrong. I paid the extra for the shirt and the tin! If the order got lost they should reship!! Why all the bs?

12. It doesn't matter how many times they are good with you we still need to hear about the negative experiences, unless you want to be naive enough to only hear the truth which is a typical american ;) Attitude has been great for me, have had about 5 orders with them and all were successful, but when companies are on top for a long time they get too comfortable, and when an order drops through I want to know do they blow you off or are they good about returns and what not.

13. Attitude restocked most of there inventory, I am assuming for this March promo deal they are having.
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. And also does anyone know what it time it starts here in America?

14. Ohh and also can you order with a prepaid visa card? I think that would be more stealthy ha.

15. I wish I could give you bad rep.

However, the bad karma will suffice.

16. Just purchased two 3 packs of Afghan Kush Ryder Auto.

17. I just got like 49 seeds for $100 before shipping! Mixed fems and regs. That's like $2 a seed! Gotta loves those promos. I wasn't too excited for the birthday promo, but then Cali Connections stepped in with their promo too and I couldn't resist. Part of my post apocalypse stash. I'll be good till the end of the world, and then some now.

18. I got the same and like you I wasn't that interested in the birthday promo but once I noticed the cali connection promo earlier today I realized I can't turn down 49 beans for the price of six. I guess we're pretty lucky we got the everything. A lot of people got shut out of the full deal. First the Attitude's servers were moving slow, then they sell out of the Buddha Tahoe OG in like ten minutes, then they re-list them back in stock, but then the Cali Connection promo is over in less than an hour.

19. I missed the cali promo...:(

But I got a few beans to try out...:D

Pick and Mix Seeds Barney's Farm Red Dragon Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds\tPICK AND MIX SEEDS\t1\t£9.99
    Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds\tDUT921/DP3852\t1\t£51.99
    FREE Cali Connection Seeds Buddha Tahoe OG Feminized
    B-DAY PROMO\t1\tFREEFreebie/BOGOF
    FREE 2 x Connoisseur Genetics Seeds SSSDH
    FREE Paradise Delahaze Feminized