Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

can you eat vaped weed straight and get high?

• Please log in to reply

footballkid001

footballkid001

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts
i heard that since the bud has already been heated during the vaping, the thc is already activated and therefore eating it will get you high. if this is true, how much should i eat? i have about 6 grams

Bun Rips

Bun Rips

Sinsemilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 349 posts
eat it
edit: naw i would cook it...

Edited by Bun Rips, 16 February 2012 - 12:26 AM.

ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier

i

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I have no clue lol

Weasel King

Weasel King

Resident Ferret Expert

• Silver Member
  • 3,792 posts

XxUPnSMOKExX

XxUPnSMOKExX

The Chosen One

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
You can, but its dry as f*ck. Thats why you make it with something, use your vaped weed for brownies bro.

footballkid001

footballkid001

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts
update lol, just ate a bowl of ice cream with 2g vaped weed mixed in. will update more within the next hour.

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
This is very true.
You only need about 2 grams for a nice little trip.
I like to eat it with ice cream, just mash it around nicely, then eat.
edit: It may take up to 2 hours for pronounced effects.

XiaoGG

XiaoGG

Nnnnnssssk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 882 posts
yes it will get you high :) I prefer to save mine and make canaoil for brownies/cookies

footballkid001

footballkid001

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts
alrite its been about a half hour, definatley feeling it coming on already!

piffpuffN

piffpuffN

PuffN all the Piff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 652 posts
how much vaped weed do u need to make a potent batch of brownies or cookies?

Visionary

Visionary

• Registered Upgraded
  • 924 posts
Can you snort vaped weed and get high. That is the question. Any adventurous volunteers?

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I'll give it a shot.
For science.

footballkid001

footballkid001

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts
haha sorry guys was really high and just forgot to update haha so ya iv been high as shit for a bit coming down now tho i think, about to hop in the shower so yes i would like to conclude that my hypothesis was true and you can in fact get ripped off eating straight vaped bud. although u hav to use a lot of flavor cover ups cuz that shit tastes nasty i had to use a bunch of ice cream and crushed up cookie n some candy all in a bowl n i still tasted the vaped bud a bit hah

footballkid001

footballkid001

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts

Can you snort vaped weed and get high. That is the question. Any adventurous volunteers?

no it is physically impossible to get high from thc via insufflation it isnt water soluble so therefore doesnt dissolve through the nasal pasage like a lot of other drugs do. if u try and snort vaped weed i feel bad for you, because you are a moron.
  • Tree Wizard and grape like this

typical internet poser

typical internet poser

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I actually had a friend bring up the same subject. He had one of those Magic Flight Launch Box vaporizers that everyone seemed to think were the best things ever (honestly for their size, they kind of are). He would take the vaped weed at the end, spread butter on a cracker, and just sprinkle it on top. Obviously I had to try this, and I must say that it worked pretty well. I'm not positive about the potency. I would just keep going until I felt like I had enough. The butter doesn't really do anything other than make sure the weed sticks to the cracker and mask the taste of eating vaped weed, which it does quite well.

Soopajew420

Soopajew420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
My friend took like 3gs of ABV and spread it on a peanut butter sandwich. He said it was the highest he has ever been and he has been smoking straight dank for 4+ years

Marsdude

Marsdude

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,566 posts

You do notice that in both case the ABV was mixed with fats which I believe are supposed to help.

The Gram Man

The Gram Man

WARNING: CURRENTLY STONED

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

i have some vaped weed and am yet to try this because i live in a dorm but I've been told if you sprinkle it on pizza and microwave it the pizza grease (all fat) absorbs it and you can then knock off the weed so you dont have to actually eat the nastiness 

420EMTI

420EMTI

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
Depending on how spent it is it can REALLY mess you up. I vape at lower temps usually so I get a lot of leftover goodness.

Aprox 1.5-3 grams per person is good depending on potency. I also make mine with high fat content or oil content to aid in extraction/absorption of material. Coconut oil works the best as well as peanut butter. I also add a few teaspoons of soy lechicin as an emulsifier (weed oil/fat soluble; GI track water soluble.)

Making them this way has always been very potent for me.

rsbot98

rsbot98

Friendly Neighborhood Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 266 posts

Depending on how spent it is it can REALLY mess you up. I vape at lower temps usually so I get a lot of leftover goodness.

Aprox 1.5-3 grams per person is good depending on potency. I also make mine with high fat content or oil content to aid in extraction/absorption of material. Coconut oil works the best as well as peanut butter. I also add a few teaspoons of soy lechicin as an emulsifier (weed oil/fat soluble; GI track water soluble.)

Making them this way has always been very potent for me.

if i use like 1-2 bowls of the mflb and spread it on a cracker would i get high

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users