Damn roommate smoked my weed in the dorm <_<

Discussion in 'General' started by [0[eagjo, Feb 15, 2012.

1. #1 [0[eagjo, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
    My roommate is a dumbass. He's always bagging on me for being so careful with weed and alcohol, so he thought he'd be funny. I had given him a little nug because he's dry my only condition is that he smoke it outside. I walk to the bathroom. On my way back I see him lighting up in the dorm, with no security done to hide the smell/smoke at all. Smells like fucking little ceaser's pizza in my dorm so I spray a ton of air wick. I think maybe we'll in the cool when we get a knock on the door. Get a knock on the door. Was a guy a couple doors down, and he was telling us how the hallway smelt of skunk... Needless to say I'm glad it was 2 in the morning and the RA was asleep. My roommate ended up spraying air wick and febreze in the hallway as stealthy as he could <_<.

2. This idiots trouble

3. He's a total dumbass. He thinks its "funny" to get kicked out? God damn how the fuck did that moron even get into college?

Cannabis is still illegal, maybe decriminalized, but getting caught on campus in a dorm is not smart. If you're out in public and a cop catches you with a little nug then it won't be a huge deal, but if you get caught with that shit in your dorm they take it way more serious. I suggest you make it clear to that idiot that its not something to joke about.

4. Some people view it as being paranoid when your just not down to get caught, I've been in situations like this its annoying