The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. This was the last time I came..been edging myself since with better results. I finally go home tomorrow and I've been sending my girl these sexy stories I been writing..she tells me she got a surprise for me when I come home. Just thinking about what she has in store is enough to make me want to jack it.

2. [quote name="ChiefTHC" post="21974844" timestamp="1441058439"]I'm kinda feelin the bartender at the bar I go to with my old man sometimes. She's like 25/26 but I think she goes around..[/quote
    So wear a condom, just make it about sex have fun with her.

3. Idk. All I remember is that it was the people of GC and the main guy that was in charge was Ron, I didn't distinguish anyone else.

4. I haven't had sex in days....2 years of almost daily sex and now I have to....not do anything until I move.

I'll pay someone to kidnap and have their way with me for a week. This shit sucks.

5. gonna have to find ron and whoop his ass now.

6. You don't want any part of these guns compadre.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Giggity
    [​IMG]

7. anyway speaking of being horny.. i dont think ive busted a nut since last thursday

thats some super abnormal shit for me, and tonight is gonna have to be the night because i woke up today leaking precum, and my balls have felt swollen all day to an almost uncomfortable achy extent.

gonna be a massive explosion in chicago tonight.

8. Lmao! No one be alarmed if you feel the earth shake it's just fresh.

9. Well the Ron was in charge I know it was a good time.

10. Bring it on!

11. I haven't been having much sex recently, loads of reasons, havent missed it much which is strange. However, tonight I'm really horny for the first time in a while... and he's on nightshift :(

12. I've assembled all the parts to install a removable i-hook in the ceiling of our bedroom for fun with my wife. I'm going to blindfold her, wrap her wrists together and run the rope (silky soft) up through the i-hook and tie it off so her arms are straight over her head. Then I'm going to tickle, slap, and tease her for a while. The nipple clamps w/feathers are coming out and I'm going to prop her foot up on the bench at the end of the bed and lick her to ecstasy. Then I plan to untie her and lay her down in bed and make sweet love to her.

That's the plan anyway.

13. I'll buy my plane ticket now just say the word.

14. Flooyeezy tonight might be a good toy night. Maybe venture out into public with it try not to get caught or maybe do.

15. Well I was waiting for my haircut and I noticed this hairdresser had an awesome ass. I'm 99% sure she saw me looking in the mirror, and also 99% sure she liked it :laughing:
    Must be horny....

16. I'm hungry! Any women want to volunteer to let me eat them out :devious: i'll take my time

17. Sigh.

I hate to say it, but my sex drive has decreased over the last few weeks.

Stress. Stupid fucking stress.

You guys get it in, though.

18. When your batteries are running dead and your toy is barely working but somehow manages to get that last boost of energy. Won't God do it?

19. I see so much ass working in downtown..from 10am to 3am. It's crazy. Never thought I'd see so many beautiful girls all at once all day long. I just wanna talk up one of these girls and fuck in the back or she could give me road head while I'm on deliveries.

20. I hate when I can only have baby orgasms. Ugh. I don't want a half assed 20% orgasm. My fb came over last night and I couldn't enjoy it. My vagina is broken.