The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Damn... So much horny right now. Somebody helllllppppp.

2. I'm super horny and tired as hell, and my stomach hurts. My man is horny too, we've been flirty all night but he's tired too!

Maybe in the morning...

3. It's been nearly a month without having sex, and as much as I'd love to say.. I'm sad and lonely.. I'm more horny then anything tbh

i havent had sex in so long

idk what to do.

it's horrible tho

5. I hope you got some!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm coming to you :devious: Iv wanted a piece of you for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm horny for a nice round booty :) (female booty*, i know the gays in this thread are ravenous for dick 24/7)

8. Woke up extra horny today. Need a nice ass bouncing on my cock as I wake up. Let me get a nice latina with them curves, mmmmmm I wanna get a taste so bad!

9. I've jerked off 6 times since last night. been awake for 5 and a half hours and i've done it twice, about to a 3rd time. THC makes me really horny

10. This old lil latina that comes into my work and speaks only spanish wants the D, she wants to teach me all those sexy latina dances. Gotta work it in good with her (not the d.) Shes got a hot daughter or granddaughter or niece, Im fursure about it. This.much closer.to my sexy latina.

:laughing:

I still think.about.the fine, super fine latina milf that I worked with. This summer ima try to have sweet, sweet lovemaking with her, then fuck her brains out.

It can be done.

11. Next weekend I may or may not be on a boat with two strapping men. I'm really really horny and I keep imagining dirty scenarios. I can't stop thinking about it.

12. So i have this scene in my head that i want to play out with a girl so badly. See i tie pretty well when it comes to bondage. So i want to have her ass up face down, knees locked, and her arms tied underneath between her knees. Start with some slapping, whipping, dirty talk ya know the foreplay. Then use my strongest vibe while i go down on her from behind. Soon i'd put the vibe in her hand and tell her to hold that to her clit and i better not see it leave. Get her squirming and twitching but still enthusiastically obedient :devious:. Don't give in yet. Tease her, keep her right on the edge but never quite enough, until she begs for it. Pull back telling her to keep that vibe in place. Spank her a few times, i love those cute yelps when they can't see it coming and are focusing on the pleasure mmmmm. After that get in position tease her a bit so she can feel it but it's not going in yet :devious: lean over against her back and grabbing her hair and pulling slowly harder until she has her neck back moaning. Finally give her what she wants. Playful but forceful and first until she starts getting into it then fuck her like my little slut. She drops the vibe it gets put back in place and it gets more intense. This continues until i know she's at that wonderful peak right before the loss of control orgasm. I love to push her as far as i can before she loses it then right when she thinks i'm going to stop go as hard as possible and make sure that vibe is niiceee and tight on her clit keep her held in tightly so no matter how much she fights it it's not stopping hehehe. I love hearing women screaming, crying, or that bouncing whimper, their legs shaking, abs flexing, back muscles tensing uncontrollably. After she comes off the peak pull out and let her get on the floor on her knees still sitting on the vibe and deepthroat me until i cum down her throat. Give her a hard kiss, play with her nipples, and rub her clit while looking her in the eyes one more time just to see her eyes close and her shake a bit before i untie her.

My goal is to someday either cause a girl to go unconscious or have her eyes roll back and forget the world exists for second. I've came real close ^_^. I'll find her someday.

13. Last night my man and I smoked some white widow, got baked and I gave him an awesome BJ. Like honestly I don't think he's ever been that hard in his life. I grabbed it and maybe it's cause I was high but it was so hard I accidentally let out a giggle ☺️

Anyways so it was prettttty intense and it's been on my mind all day, making me horny for when he comes home tonight haha

14. View attachment 1735004

got some new stuff.

some of these are just ridiculously large. I'll have to work my way up.

but, but, I'm enjoying them a lot so far.

15. wow momo that is some serious dedication to putting stuff in your ass

thanks I now own 13 devices that go in my ass!

17. thats how they should send you your email receipts on those amazon orders

"Congratulations!  you are now the proud owner of 4 dildos, 2 vibrators, and 7 buttplugs!"

you're pretty fuckin accurate though. 2 vibrators and 7 new glass butt plugs. but only 3 dildos total 2 of them being the vibrating ones.

good times. good times.

for reals tho the packages they send them in are ridiculously discrete and the invoice is non descriptive too.

so easy to buy sex shit online.

19. i mean i did the math bro, you said 13 devices and i saw 7 plugs so i filled in the blanks.

yeah its 1 glass dildo 7 glass plugs 1 jelly vibrator 1 curvey with bumps (idk the word for it) vibrator and 3 silicone plugs. :D