The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. yeah id eat that pussy from behind all day.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng1d_7DiEG8

you always looks pretty

4. 3 day weekend and the curse is ending and we are going to buy restraints this weekend. 😊
    I've been so horny and patient, putting him in comas with multiple bjs a night, now he is reeeaally in for it.
    I just found some lacy panties in my drawer that still have the tags on them😈
    ugh I cant think about anything else. I need to be taken until I'm tearing up and trembling and tame. Yas.

5. "Neck massager" orgasms... fuck. I never thought I would cum across (teehee) a vibrator that could contend with the absolute battering my clitoris desires, and now I find something that is almost too much. I guess that's the difference between battery and mains :D

Lol I can just imagine the lightbulb going off. It's like "hey I can think of a better use for this PoS" :laughing:

7. First time to the gym in agggges

there are some beautiful men in there :ey:

fucking horny now

8. Might i suggest some positions...er...cardio workouts?

how about you help me out with my yoga moves

a bit of downward facing dog ya know :ey:

10. Don't forget salutations to the sun. I'll be right behind you working very closely. :lol:

11. There's a certain sense of satisfaction knowing I could get him off with
    a bj before the half was over in the AZ game. He was too high strung
    before. I couldn't take the yelling anymore.

And now he's way more relaxed. Having a cig as we speak. :devious:

Best believe I'm getting mine later. Win or lose, I'm getting it in. 

:bolt: ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhhlLd9Q9DU 

The faster you get him off, the more power you have [​IMG]

13. Horny And jerking off isn't cutting it, oh bartender friend why are you working lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Horny And jerking off isn't cutting it, oh bartender friend why are you working lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Something about shaving my balls has made me a little randier; must be the unfamiliar sensation.

1. Been watching Attack on Titan and dear jesus the sexy arts are killlinnngggg meeeee. I swear to god i get an instant erection everytime i see some Armin trap pics. I need some dirty, sweaty, heart pounding sex. Some people have best girls i have best traps:p.

16. She mad because what we had didn't last. I'm glad because her cousin let me hit the ass [​IMG] [​IMG]