The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

yea :/

2. I'm like the wind, you can blow me anytime

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

done ready

4. how you doing momo?

good great horny tho,

very

give me a glory hole and ima own it

6. haha you crack me up. If I owned a bar, I'd put a glory hole in it just for you

i appreciate it

8. it'd be very classy... Just saying

im all about class

10. that's what I like hear. :devious:

11. Founs this page called camel toe girls... I have friction burn and masturbating hurts but i cant help myself. XD

12. I've been getting really worked up lately thinking about sex with my ex. Shes the only girl I slept with so I can't compare it to much but we had amazing sex. Like every single day. And I've been thinking about it a lot lately since I haven't had sex in about 9 months.

But just thinking about all the times where it was just hot and rough and we were both dripping sweat. When I would go down on her for like a half hour. When she would just tease me through out the day, Our sundays which were our best sex days and the days where that was literally all we did. ughhhhh

I got a chubby writing that.

I need to get laid. Why do no girls find me attractive?

13. god dammmmn.

went away with my lady this weekend and had hot drunk and rough sex.

Lipstick smeared, her ass red from spanking.. mmm, she took it like a good girl though. :metal:

14. So got the girl that loves to be abused over :devious: . She has done some crazy shit just like me! Apparently she was a slave for her old boyfriend. To give perspective she'd go downstairs when he told her and he'd be crossdressing in her clothes sometimes with make up and getting things ready. She'd get blindfolded and worked over, tied up, whatever. She loves to be humiliated and treated roughly. She can't get off without it just like me. Dear god you know how hard it is to not just grab her by the neck and start dominating her? We just got high and high. She's staying a few days here to chill and party. I cannot wait. She's one of the only and i mean only females i've ever ran into that had the same kinks as me and loved to take it as far as i do. We're so similar and i'm fucking excited hehehe ^_^.

We've sexted and RP'd and talked alot. She said i could make her cum by barely touching her. She loves to be called names, smacked, choked, one particular one we both love is she likes having someone spit into her mouth hnnngggggg gets me hot thinking about it. I'm going to fucking destroy this girl. I'm not used to being the dom and i love when i have a subject i can treat like i like to be treated as a slave. Best part is being the dom takes all the pressure out of performing well because you have time and control. It's not like your standard hoes that expect you to do everything and only care about them getting off. For people like us it's about the experience and event not the actual sex.

Tears, red marks, running mascara, determined eyes, and screams of pleasure and pain, cum covered chest and face. That's what i like to see.

Wish me luck guys ;)

15. Wish I could play with her!

16. I wanna fuck a chick... i wanna fuck a dude...
    God dammit, i'm a lust demon with no shame.... and i'm hungry.

hey terry

18. I haven't been horny once in a span of like two mother fudgin days....
    I think I'm dying.. :eek:

19. Hi momo