The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. almost automatically put my hand down my pants while my friends are over just now lol. i fall asleep like that so often. and while sitting too. or laying down. or walking around my place. i mean my dick's clean and i manscape so why not. pretty much there's almost always one of my hands down my pants as long as no one's around

as usual i want head so here i am

2. You can put your hand in your pants around me frodo.

Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck

3. thanks but no thanks bae

4. Feels.

5. this is so weird/awkward. I feel like i have read someone's private message on an ameteur cyber sex messenger.

😳😐

6. Thanks

7. so smooth and sensitiveo so hrny. i want to go buck wild. shake my ass on a thick one.

8. im drunk and laughed hysterically at this. like high-pitched laugh hysterically, some wheezing

you want a thick one up your ass? :smoking:

10. N

11. no i just want my fave position. i want to push back onto it and shake it around. i want my hair pulled.

12. Hotju

13. Need birthday sex. Horny blades unite! Let's go on a quest for sweet, sweet pussy

14. The new guy they've given me to boss around is so cute. Like an adorable puppy. He's got a baby face and he's not fat but he's.. soft. And his sneezes sound like a girl's. I want to corrupt him.

15. *sneeze
    "Fuck you"
    "Bless you!! I wanna bless you!!"

16. Lol nah i said bless you :p
    But im only saying it once. Screw you if you sneeze 20 times after that. Its implied for all sneezes after the first "bless you"

17. http://youtu.be/YCe1gC5VaW4

freaky like the daughter of a pastor

18. I love hearing how tight my pussy is, and how wet it gets... what a good girl I am for keeping it pretty and pink and tight ...
    I want something hard to fill me now... fuck.
    >.<

Secks. Pleeeease. Secks,

[​IMG]

19. its been months. something like 10 months.

although, i'm not quite "horny". more like really craving the sort of undivided attention sex can provide.

20. #8560 L, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    ;)
    Good girls need a reward too