The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Fuck my luck, the nurse asked if I wanted a private room and I thought she meant for my examination? So I was like uhh yeah. I guess she meant for waiting though so she took me to another room and I never saw the cute schoolgirl again :(.

On the plus side the nurse herself is pretty cute too and more appropriate for my age lol. I thought she's flirted with me before but I can't tell. She made a comment one time about smoking the peace pipe lmao.

Damn I'm just so on edge today. It's cuz I haven't relieved myself in a few days and that's highly unusual for me lol

2. I want to shove my cock so far up your ass that I blow my load in your mouth.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. It's too deep, Terry. The story is too deep and the feelings are almost as deep and yeah.

Both guys said maybe. So shit. This could be the hottest sex of my life. Two super hotties. Omg. You and @[member="highasballz"] are genuiuses

4. #8165 highasballz, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014

How deep did you want it?

Good luck :smoke:

5. lol it's 8 inches and girthy as fuck idk i just wanted to see how much i could.

6. What's the acronym for almost crying and listening to fiona apple

really stretching out your tight little pussy huh :ey:

8. only when i didnt have to work in the morning

9. Lol. I guess some girls really do like that shit. Choke on a dick till their mascara runs, sweat from how rough the sex is, suck one while fucking the other. Probably will lead to like 5 great heart pounding clit throbbing orgasms. And for doing such a great job you get 2 loads not one

Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck

10. all but the mascara running. that makes me feel ugly.

11. Guys like it cause it makes them think you can't handle their "big dick" And you choke so hard you cry. Huge ego boost.

12. but why not clean tears? why must my make up run?

13. I want to be sloppy drunk but all I have left is jack Daniels and I ain't no pro at this.

14. Cause you put some on

Shut up and just drink it nancy it won't kill you.
    Here throw some vagisil in there

15. #8178 ByePhilipe, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    Shut up p

16. wise, wise terry. always there to answer my questions. how can i give a bj with no mascara? i want my lashes to stab him in the heart when i look up into his eyes with a mouthful.

17. Put on fake ones.