The "I'm Horny" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Ugh slow and hard is the best tease game in the world

:love:

3. @SassyMelassy  you never fail to get me in that horny frame on mind.

I'm just chilling this morning but now I'm at half mast...haha, wtf sharing this stuff is weird but comforting at the same time.  :unsure:

:confused_2:
    I seem to have that effect on people.
    :laughing:

At least I am not alone in my suffering.

5. Don't worry. *george Lopez voice* I GOT THIIIS
    [​IMG]

Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck

6. Hitachi magic wand is my #1 go-to. Next is the massager wand in the shower. I'm a clit girl.
    I like penetration too, but it has its moment.

I am also a clit girl, don't get me wrong, but clit + g spot =
    [​IMG]

I always play with my clit during some positions, likedoggy, cause it's so boring otherwise...

Doggy is fun for me cause I get the ass right there in front of me, but I can see why it'd be boring for a girl, she doesn't even get to see the dude :laughing:

9. I should have gone home between classes to rub off. Now it's too late. I'm going to explode later

10. I like to be on top, facing him, because of the clitoral stimulation. Missionary/doggy - does nothing for me.

Same for me, but that's why I manually assist in sex when need be.
    But top, forward facing, is the best, by and large.

12. lots of LAYDEEZ in here today eh 

[​IMG]

13. iv been known to give multiple orgasms with jus my mouth... many many girls have completed me on my cunning cunnilingus ;) and I'm not even trying to just sound cool on the internet, i don't really even know you people so i don't care lol, but its the truth. iv literally been told by almost every chick i been with that my pu$$y eating is top notch!  but i know some girls who don't like it all either.. if it tickles your girl, like  in a funny way..like *goochy-goochy-goo* with a baby or some shit, your doing it all wrong, and the recipient gets very little satisfaction.    #StepUrToungeGameUp

14. there is indeed a large amount of passion in that position, cuz after all whats sex without passion? lol i like it cuz the females kinda in control, and you maintain deep eye contact, a big thing for me during coitus..

15. goochy goochy goo

16. 69 will always be my favorite non penetration. Or penetration :D whatevs

But just a regular pounding, face down, ass up, please. I can rub myself off. Lol for some reason that made me think of Archer.. "ball slappy sex"

17. Yes, yes, yes.

18. This fucking thread man.

@[member="SassyMelassy"] hnnnnng 

Only 2 plates tho :laughing: