Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed completes me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tuxx, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Anyone else feel this way?

My whole life until I started smoking around 18 I was extremely.shy, and ridiculously introverted and not very sociable because of that. 2 years later, I'm doing better in college, have more friends than I've ever had, had a few nice girls, and my horrible anxiety and depression that comes and goes is pretty manageable, compared to times in high school where I would've like to have been dead.

Idk, just my weed story.

And to anyone who might dare..
    Yes, this is a cool story ;)

2. I know it's late af but trust me...I know exactly what you mean. I

3. You have less then 10 posts and your already talking shit, good way to get banned.

4. I feel exactly the same way. Before I started smoking, I felt lonely and depressed all the time. Lots of suicidal thoughts, all that stuff. Now...I still feel lonely at times and I definitely feel a bit melancholy 24/7, but it is manageable. Before it felt like an endless, downward spiral; now it just feels like a rut that I'll get out of.

5. i felt that why till i reached in my pocket to buy a snickers and found out i was broke. Damn Mari Juanas.

6. I feel normal when I'm high, and I don't mean this in the way that I can't function without weed.

It's just like it fills in a hole that's been there since the start.

7. I know nobody probably cares but I found a solution and I want anyone who sees this thread to know. I was addicted to weed just a couple months ago, without it I was an angry paranoid apathetic piece of shit. I spent all my money on it, I'd smoke an 8th by myself in a couple days. This was because I was depressed and not satisfied with life and society. I now work on a farm far away from western society, I only smoke at night every other day AFTER I've worked my ass off. It's s far more rewarding experience, for the first time in a while I don't feel like a loser. Life is truly what you make it I wish I had learned that earlier. Do what you want to do with your time on this earth, fuck all these false expectations be who Ja the almighty creator made you to be, we all have a role in this book.

8. [quote name='"Saca La"']i felt that why till i reached in my pocket to buy a snickers and found out i was broke. Damn Mari Juanas.[/quote]

i jus steal food wen i hav munchies an broke

9. StrictlyDRO

Fucking up the stoner rep... Keep it classy bro.

10. Dude in high school I had such bad anxiety that I wouldn't even invite friends over. When I finally got a job and could afford weed all the time my anxiety slowly started disappearing and now I feel free from my anxiety.

11. Dude cannabis is a life enhancer and college is a great stage, so maybe you're just happy, man.

12. Don't credit weed for your own personal achievements

13. ^Agreed. OP College and High School are two totally different environments to be in. For one, in College there isn't so much social pressure (you don't have to dress/act a certain way, people are a lot less judgmental, your parents aren't breathing down your neck.)

The only thing you should credit marijuana too is opening your mind to a new way of thinking.

14. Weed puts a positive spin on life. simple as that

15. "Addicted" is the wrong word. That is impossible. You probably weren't happy with your life and the weed helped.

16. No it is not 'impossible' to get addicted to weed. Far from. Search 'I can't stop smoking weed' into google and you'll find countless pages of people genuinely addicted to weed. It doesn't matter of it's 'physical' or 'psychological' or whatever. It's still an addiction to a drug.

17. It's all in your head. Ask a heroin junkie what addiction is like. It's a mental dependence, if anything. If I go a whole day without smoking I might get a little grumpy but I am not going to be puking my guts out and getting "physically" and "psychologically" dope sick. I know people who have tried robbing drug stores for morphine because they were desperate. The word "addiction" makes a marijuana look bad. It's not a drug if it doesn't hurt you.

PS. Don't believe everything you read on the intardnet.

18. I know exactly how you feel. It really does make it all a little easier to handle

19. Your title reminds me of this music video

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube