Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pink OG KUSH

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Panduh, Feb 15, 2012.

1. That looks delicious... You should def sesh with me hahaha

2. dude my mouth watered a lil bit.. share bro?

3. Lmao it'll be a little while before I can clone, but ill definitely share :))

4. And ill keep everyone posted on how its doing :eek:

5. I have a pink I'm growing right now. I got mine from eve seeds. It was a freebie a couple months ago. Can't wait

6. looks dank yo. looks more like a GDP than an OG kush with all that purple but who the fuck knows these days with all these growers lol.

stay high man :smoke:

7. i trust growers with the names of strains more than fuckin dealers haha coming up with fuckin stupid ass names. "this here is some purple dragon fuck kush man"

8. Na i meant there are so many growers growing so many strains and they all start to mix and make more and more hybrids and now there is so many weeds theres no way to know anymore without knowing the grower. lol I didnt really clarify what i meant :smoke:

9. oh yeah for sure haha too many breeds haha but i dont care, as long as it gets me high :cool:

10. Fly out to Michigan, hopefully I'd have enough for everyone who wants. I'd roll up a couple fatties for us all to smoke on. :smoke:

11. Let's smoke I live in Shelby twp

12. dude i think i have had some of the same stuff and im in TN and i know what you mean about overpowering that stuff is like so different then stuff i have nornally had