Fuck Valentines Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Spaced, Feb 15, 2012.

1. So glad this day is over.

I got fucking phone calls and texts all day from women I haven't talked to in months and from ex-girlfriends. "Happy valentines day".. no, this isn't a holiday you greet everyone with. Hell, its not even a holiday.

What pissed me off is one of my ex's asked me if I was going to "come spoil her since we're both alone".

Bitch just assumes I'm alone.. well I am, but fuck her. Plus she cost me enough money, as it is.

Why do women gotta be so ridiculous? Oh yeah, before I fire up this blunt, fuck valentines day one more time.

2. Consider yourself lucky man for having women that think of you on any given day. Some of us have none.

3. Men can be just as silly...

4. #4 virginia420, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    whats 6 inches long and wont be getting sucked this valentines day?

Whitney Houstons crack pipe.

5. LOL...and yes, fuck val. day....fuck it hard

6. you should have took up that ex's offer. not like you have to buy her shit like she's your girlfriend. just be like, "aight bitch, we just fucking and that's it. got it?"

unless she's one of those nasty ones.

7. i had a valentine, she lives with me.....you can only imagine.....how fucking borring.

8. Valentine's Day is pretty awesome. It's like a day that prostitution is legal because everyone buys a gift and girls just put out.

9. :wave:

10. Posting to say I just sent that joke as a text to a friend, and I think their mom had their phone and responded. Oopsies.

And yes, Valentine's Day sucks. I haven't had a real Valentine's experience as all but one of my relationships avoided that day, and that one girlfriend just locked herself up at the animation lab to do homework.

11. It's totally overrated and blown up by businesses in order to make money. "You need the best chocolates, you need the nicest flowers, you need to spend money on this diamond ring and necklace to show your love for your partner," blah fucking blah. It used to actually mean something, but now its just advertised bullshit so businesses can make more money.

If you love someone, every day should be valentines day. You shouldn't have to have a day to show your affection, every day you should care and show how much you love your partner.

12. Ain't that the truth.

Your ex-girl wants to hook up with you.. and you wouldn't. I guess you have your reasons though.

13. [quote name='"mydaddyatemyeye"']you should have took up that ex's offer. not like you have to buy her shit like she's your girlfriend. just be like, "aight bitch, we just fucking and that's it. got it?"

unless she's one of those nasty ones.[/quote]

Naw, she's a good looking girl. But she contributed to my alcoholism on the way out, since I've kicked that I'd prefer to not "spoil" her... Aka buy her a buncha shit she don't need just to fuck her for a couple days till she starts bein a bitch.

Who ever said the Whitney Houston joke... Plus rep to you when I get on a computer.

14. #14 HankMoody, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Do you still have that israeli military uniform by any chance...?:devious: :ey:

15. chocolate and cookies all day long? what's not to love? :confused:

if you're single just don't go out to dinner and you're all set

16. [quote name='"cheeerios"']chocolate and cookies all day long? what's not to love? :confused:

if you're single just don't go out to dinner and you're all set[/quote]

I did not get one chocolate or cookie today.

Bitches be wantin to go to the Cheese Cake Factory....

17. My husband and I treated ourselves to a very lovely Valentine's Day. :love:

18. i spent half of valentine's day sleeping.. and the other half finishing Megaman x8 with my gf .. nothin extraordinary ..

19. [quote name='"pearl75"']My husband and I treated ourselves to a very lovely Valentine's Day. :love:[/quote]

If you don't mind me asking.. at what cost?

Just because I've come to realize if you don't get your woman flowers, a present (they usually want jewelry), then either a box of chocolates or a "romantic" which obviously is just codeword for "buy me an expensive dinner tonight and MAYBE you'll get anal"

And in the end I do get anal....anal raped by all the money I end up spending on this stupid "holiday"

20. skimped! :( i guess that's one good thing about being in high school haha