Fuck Valentines Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Spaced, Feb 15, 2012.

1. [quote name='"cheeerios"']

skimped! :( i guess that's one good thing about being in high school haha[/quote]

Ahh the good days.

I wish I could go back to then.. wait no, because then I'd have to work at this piece of shit place for 5 more years all over again after school.

2. Found this on Facebook,

*Valentines Day
    teddy bear ? 10 dollars
    chocolates ? 7 dollars
    roses ? 20 dollars
    movie and dinner ? 60-80 dollars
    look on guys face when he STILL dont get laid ? PRICELESS . lol

3. :laughing: Hahaha yes I actually do. Why do you ask? :p

4. If you have to ask, you can't handle it...

5. #25 IsraeliChica69, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    ....what?

6. ya ya ya yo yo yo yooooo

Fuck valentines day thats what he said
    I said fuck valentines day when I got out of bed
    my mom gave me chocolate cus i got no girl
    she said ill be your valentine so I showed her myyyyy sausageeeeeee curllllllllllllllllllllll

Yo.

7. Damn, its always funny when the forever alone types start complaining about valentines day like they have a clue. Im glad my gf is cool as shit and doesnt care about crap like vday.

8. >>implying forever alones are never not alone

9. Clearly trying to hard to make a witty point you are. :rolleyes:

10. Like Yoda, speak, we must.
    [​IMG]:smoke:

11. We don't care much about spending lots of money on gifts for each other. Our perfect love is all the gift we need. We've been married ten years, and together 13 years, almost 14 years. There's not a lot left that we can buy each other that we haven't bought each other all ready. Know what I mean?

We gave my mother money for pizza so she could keep the kids. Then, we took a slow drive to a restaurant that we both love but rarely go to because it's about an hour away. There, we made acquaintances with some other couples, and had a fun night in the bar. Then we came home. I got some flowers and a card, and I got my husband a card and a sucker. The sucker was cute. It came on a wheel with sayings. When you spin the sucker it could land on 'kiss', 'hug', 'cuddle', etc. We had a wonderful day and night.

I think that some of you complaining about V-day just haven't found that perfect love yet. When you do, you'll appreciate Valentine's Day, too. It has nothing to do with the gifts, but everything to do keeping that fire lit. :love:

12. Awwww how sad, women keep harassing you with sweet text messages.