Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Fuck Valentines Day

• Please log in to reply

Spaced

Spaced

Overgrowing the world

• Gold Member
  • 7,242 posts

Fcl

Fcl

Lucifer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
Found this on Facebook,

*Valentines Day
teddy bear ? 10 dollars
chocolates ? 7 dollars
roses ? 20 dollars
movie and dinner ? 60-80 dollars
look on guys face when he STILL dont get laid ? PRICELESS . lol

IsraeliChica69

IsraeliChica69

A Pillow of Winds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 160 posts

Do you still have that israeli military uniform by any chance...?:devious: :ey:

:laughing: Hahaha yes I actually do. Why do you ask? :P

Internetz

Internetz

A Series of Tubes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,673 posts

:laughing: Hahaha yes I actually do. Why do you ask? :P

If you have to ask, you can't handle it...

IsraeliChica69

IsraeliChica69

A Pillow of Winds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 160 posts
....what?

Edited by IsraeliChica69, 15 February 2012 - 08:03 AM.

Toxy

Toxy

Vagabond

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,929 posts
ya ya ya yo yo yo yooooo

Fuck valentines day thats what he said
I said fuck valentines day when I got out of bed
my mom gave me chocolate cus i got no girl
she said ill be your valentine so I showed her myyyyy sausageeeeeee curllllllllllllllllllllll

Yo.

Occean

Occean

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Damn, its always funny when the forever alone types start complaining about valentines day like they have a clue. Im glad my gf is cool as shit and doesnt care about crap like vday.

Internetz

Internetz

A Series of Tubes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,673 posts

Damn, its always funny when the forever alone types start complaining about valentines day like they have a clue. Im glad my gf is cool as shit and doesnt care about crap like vday.

>>implying forever alones are never not alone

Occean

Occean

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

>>implying forever alones are never not alone

Clearly trying to hard to make a witty point you are. :rolleyes:

Internetz

Internetz

A Series of Tubes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,673 posts

Clearly trying to hard to make a witty point you are. :rolleyes:

Like Yoda, speak, we must.
Posted Image:smoke:

Guest_pearl75_*

Guest_pearl75_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

If you don't mind me asking.. at what cost?

Just because I've come to realize if you don't get your woman flowers, a present (they usually want jewelry), then either a box of chocolates or a "romantic" which obviously is just codeword for "buy me an expensive dinner tonight and MAYBE you'll get anal"

And in the end I do get anal....anal raped by all the money I end up spending on this stupid "holiday"

We don't care much about spending lots of money on gifts for each other. Our perfect love is all the gift we need. We've been married ten years, and together 13 years, almost 14 years. There's not a lot left that we can buy each other that we haven't bought each other all ready. Know what I mean?

We gave my mother money for pizza so she could keep the kids. Then, we took a slow drive to a restaurant that we both love but rarely go to because it's about an hour away. There, we made acquaintances with some other couples, and had a fun night in the bar. Then we came home. I got some flowers and a card, and I got my husband a card and a sucker. The sucker was cute. It came on a wheel with sayings. When you spin the sucker it could land on 'kiss', 'hug', 'cuddle', etc. We had a wonderful day and night.

I think that some of you complaining about V-day just haven't found that perfect love yet. When you do, you'll appreciate Valentine's Day, too. It has nothing to do with the gifts, but everything to do keeping that fire lit. :love:

LMA

LMA

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 1,179 posts

So glad this day is over.

I got fucking phone calls and texts all day from women I haven't talked to in months and from ex-girlfriends. "Happy valentines day".. no, this isn't a holiday you greet everyone with. Hell, its not even a holiday.

What pissed me off is one of my ex's asked me if I was going to "come spoil her since we're both alone".

Bitch just assumes I'm alone.. well I am, but fuck her. Plus she cost me enough money, as it is.

Why do women gotta be so ridiculous? Oh yeah, before I fire up this blunt, fuck valentines day one more time.

Awwww how sad, women keep harassing you with sweet text messages.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users