Some bong advice. im buying a new one.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kiefsweat, Aug 22, 2011.

1. so im buying a new one. looking at least
    and since ive never bought a bong like these id like to see what you guys have to say about my choices.
    read the reviews and everything so ive got plans in mind.
    heres one i really like
    http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/percolater-bong-1.html

heres the other one id probably get if not that one.
    http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/percolater-bong-4.html

and if not those 2 id get this one here
    http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/removable-percolator-bong.html

i just need some honest advice on these 3 bongs
    let me know whats up
    thanks

2. Those are some pretty nice bongs. If it were up to me 'd get the Black Leaf Icebong with hurricane section. I just think that beaker bottoms look way cooler than straight tubes and for 80 dollars that's a steal.

3. The first one is the best choice. the 2nd would work just fine but no perc. The tree perc is close ended which would cause alil bit of drag but won't be bad on a str8 tube. Steer clear of that removable perc. You will hate it and it will either get stuck in there or break.

4. If a simple str8 tube is what you are after that is a good choice. Check your Pm's i sent you a link you might wanna check out.

5. i reeealllly want the molino with a new bowl

but im checking out ******* real quick to see if they have anything worth looking at.
    still probably buying from gc though. just because.

6. That's cool. You won't be disappointed. I'm guessin you don't have a close headshop to check out?

7. there are 2 of them at least and they are waaay to expensive with their bongs.
    ive gotten 3 of them from 2 different places and the first 2 i got were china.
    its like the only thing they had. a shit ton of china made glass haha
    im trying to find something good ya know. i have a GonG but the bowl and diffused downstem are connected, as i said, china shop. im trying to get a 'seasoned' bong i guess
    but nothing thats like 200 bucks tho. just somethnig basic

sorry for the shitty typing

8. I would vote for that molino you posted last of those tubes. The first one has horribly crooked trees in the picture, so it wont work very well, and will also be quite draggy. The molino will work better, and is probably nicer glass.

Also check out EHLE, they make decent quality stuff that I believe is in your price range, and if you can spring for $100 try to find either SYN, HVY, or MGW...all of which are nicer glass than the ones you posted.

9. yea i looked into HVY elsewhere and that looked pretty good to me, but still not entirely what i was looking for

i like the flaming skull, buuuut im not a fan of the graphic on it. haha sorry man
    do like that tho

but i think im gonna go with the molino and get an extra bowl with it of course.
    sooo excited.

10. 18.8 mm refers to the joint between the downstem and the tube itself, 14.5 is the joint between the downstem and the bowl, so you need a 14.5 bowl.

11. Ahh, gotcha =p

12. good choice. I would point out that for the price of that bowl you can also get something like a B. Wilson disk diffused bowl, which won't need a screen or jack to keep from pulling through, and also has better airflow. You wouldn't be able to get a worked one, so if you are going for looks then that fine, but if you want a better functioning bowl I would check them out.

Edit: also ice pinch bowls are generally better than push bowls like that one, but not quite as good as the disk diffused.

13. ok you guys

so i ended up ordering(from the GC shop) the molino premium 19 inch with the white logo
    and i also bought the molino rasta hurricane bowl.
    its official !

pics soon for suuurreee

and soon im gonna buy one of those armed diffusers and a pinched bowl :) i want

14. does anyone have any experience with glass from Molino from GC shop??

still waiting on it btw, jeeezz takes forever to fuckin ship out

15. best choice

16. is molino pretty legit? i got a bowl to go with it from molino as well haha