Hemp Wick dispenser

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by blyskawica, Jul 16, 2011.

1. #1 blyskawica, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011

Someone asked for it I invented it!.....

I actually made the prototype years ago and was just reading through the forums today and saw that thread. This takes a spool of 3.5 ft of hemp wick, you insert it into the bottom of the dispenser. You use the yellow thumbscrew to make the wick go up and down. When you need more wick turn the yellow knob up and more comes out, if you want to extinguish the flame turn the yellow knob down and the wick will go into the aluminum tube it will barely even smoke and no more burning your fingertips putting the flame out! Also no more wrapping the wick around a bic and having it unravel in your pocket.

I would really appreciate some feedback from everyone :) Peace and Love grasscity!

Mike:wave:
    https://www.facebook.com/quikwick
    https://www.Get-WiKed.com

[​IMG]

2. Make it happen, I would buy if it was a quality product.

3. Thanks man! It hit me like lightning! I was stoned off my ass one night 2 winters ago. I went into my cold garage and got a piece of pine wood and fired up the old drill press. That is what I came up with! I really think I could market it! I have no idea how though, but I am working on it!

4. What color should it be? How much would you be willing to pay it one? I think that the same color blue as the blue bic would be sweet!

5. That is a cool design. I would use one if you made it except I use a zippo. It would be cool if you made one for a zippo though.

6. add a leash and ill take 5.

7. I would buy one for sure man, that is dope. And I hate it when the hemp wick unravels in my pocket as well. haha such a pain in the ass.

8. I think a leash is a great idea! I guess if this "bic" model works out I could make a case for zippo lighters too.

9. Subbed I have to find out when these are on the market, I would suggest bringing the idea up to a bong companies or something along those lines

10. pretty sure smoking weed with zippos arent good

11. I wrap my wick around my Zippo and use it to light my hemp wick. It would be kinda hard to smoke with a Zippo though.

12. Thats what the wick is for you just light it with the zippo or whatever lighter you want:laughing:

13. This is pretty much a butane zippo, but the way you've put it together looks very easy to use and practical.

I like it, I'd buy one.

14. Subbed. This is awesome. Make it happen and I'm down for 2.

15. What about a color?:smoke:

16. green w/ a pot leaf :D

17. looks nice man, but i got the herb iron so no more need for hemp wick

18. I have never heard of that! That is pretty cool! But there is one thing that the hemp wick dispenser has over the Herb Iron... it doesn't need electricity! Other than that I totally want an herb iron for myself!!

19. this is sick man good luck