twin2's Toking tools/accessories/milks/etc...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by twin2, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Hey fellow blades..I thought it was time to make a toking tools thread of my own. I'll put up pictures of new/old pick ups up as well as milks of everything. I'm going to start with a pretty nice rip out of the new DWB showerhead pillar tube..I always think I pack enough for a good rip and then it kills the bowl! When freshly cleaned this piece is amazing in every aspect. I'm getting better with shooting milk videos..next time I'll have music, etc..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5RGwiGPED0]YouTube - DWB Showerhead Pillar[/ame] Click for 720p

2. Good thinking buddy.

Show off those works of art.

3. Hell yeah I'm ready to see your glass.

4. Awesome, can't wait to see

5. That is just plain sick...

6. #7 twin2, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    Sorry guys I've been slacking..I'm going to try to clean the pieces up and take some pictures/milks tonight. Until then here are some pictures of the custom GMD 4 arm tree perc downstem that should be shipping out soon. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Wow that tube is beautiful :smoke:

8. You know..the email reminder I got for this post said something completely different.. :D I made a kief disk with all of the kief I had so I'll probably put a milk of that up tonight..

9. Lol yea i know but me saying that just sounded retarded so i thought i better say something a little different... :smoke:

10. that multi arm d stem looks rugged...nice pick up:cool:

11. Wadya say?:smoke:

12. Holy shit i just creamed my jeans :cool: lmao i was blazed

13. #14 twin2, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    Thanks! Assuming all fits correctly, it will go very well with the SG bub i'm reviving. Eric spent a good while figuring out the most sturdy design and I have to say it looks like a tank..

Just for information sake.. the 4 slits per arm is because it's going to stand up in an almost perfect position and I figure all 4 of the slits should fire perfectly and bubble up nicely. For anyone who's wondering the arms are 6mm which is roughly in between the size of LW's dstems and a regular tree perc, which is usually 9mm.

14. looks awesome. and I can't +rep again so soon or I would do it again :p

15. Sorry there haven't been more vids of the pieces...my buddies never want to wait for me to make milk vids.(Also the pillar pieces ANNIHILATE bud...a bowl that would normally last for 10-12 hits only lasts for 6-7 hits on the pillar tube, lol) Are there any requests? I think I can make some tonight. Tube/Bubbler/Combo; Slow milks, close up's of the pillars or showerhead, crazy water levels, etc.. Lemme know...

Here are some bowls from the past week: The first just has a fat layer of kief and the second one has chunks of a thick kief disk on top of it.(Yes I removed the twig in the second bowl before it was smoked..didn't realize it was there until after the picture). Enjoy :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Made some QWISO from my grinder..Obviously not as high quality as if it were made with regular bud or even butane for that matter but it actually turned out pretty good I think..I'll post back up here later tonight after we try it out. ;)

[​IMG]

17. id say thats a very nice batch got any pics of the finall product?:smoke:

18. !!! I just scooped half of it onto a bowl! I'll post up a picture of said bowl + the half thats left over. haha Gimme a minute or two