Hash and Oil out of the MFLB?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by scouter0, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Has anyone smoked hash or oil out of the MFLB? How did that go for you? Was it effective? I'm thinking about buying one, and this question here is the make or break deal because I like to smoke a lot of hash and oil, but I'm tired of smoking it out of bongs..

Thanks in advance, peace.

2. Hash and oil is not recommended because it will gunk up the screen. If you're looking to vape hash and oil I would recommend the essential vaaape or the eclipse vape bong attachment. You can get it for around 60 bucks on ebay.

3. so far, ive tried a pure kief bowl, worked like magic, ive tried some cold water hash mixed with some bud, it works, but the shit vapes WAY quick, and will easily combust if you arent careful, ive also tried some BHO in it, i just put a TINY, dab on top of the bud in the mflb, then i hit it to kinda melt the hash a bit, and i shook it right after hitting to mix the hash in, you would believe it would gunk the screen up, but it pretty much fully vaped.. all i had left in the end was brownish bud. I have yet to try some qwiso, but the BHO test leads me to believe it will work out... just remember...you cant use much hash unless its pressed kief or something, it has to be able to melt into the bud.... but yes it works... jsut be careful, hash is very oil filled and heats up SUPER quick, and will very quickly combust in there

4. ordered my MFLB last night. can't wait for it to get here.