Vaporizer in cig form. Smoke anywhere!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SNiPerXP, Aug 7, 2009.

1. sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been posted many, many times before. and the blades have come to the conclusion that this would not work with bud.

2. No you can not. I have the original one. I there is no space to put ANY herb, all it does it pull the vapor in the cartridge out and into your mouth.

3. yeah it doesn't vape plant matter just these little capsules that contain the dissolved nicotine

4. My brother has those lol, I suggested that to him and he said it wouldn't work too, so it kinda sucks lol. If youre getting them don't get classic flavor it tastes liek shit.

5. that is pretty cool i wonder how well it works

6. They look an awful lot like rebranded DSE901's and M401's. How did you make the coil heat to a higher temp? Do you sell atomizers separately? Because on an e-cig they die out pretty regularly, and I can't imagine one that runs at a higher temp lasting longer. Paying $100 every time one dies is going to kill the wallet. Also, I don't see why a tincture like green dragon, reduced and concentrated wouldn't work if you had a higher temp atty, as that's the only reason it wont really work in a regular e-cig.

Anyone wondering should know that DSE901 and M401 startup kits go for as low as $42 shipped on other sites.

7. #10 Applejackson, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    Wow. A very professional response to legitimate observations and questions. You'll certainly get my order! [/sarcasm]

Shows what kind of company this is. In fact, I'm surprised you're even old enough to sell something like this, seeing as how the "you have too much time on your hands" response to any criticism is usually relegated to 14-year-olds or younger.

8. pwnded. I agree, they don't seem very professional.

9. #12 lwien, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    I wouldn't buy this piece of crap just because of this response.

You blew it, Vape-Pen. Tons of potential customers here and you totally destroyed any chance of doing business with them, unless of course someone doesn't give a shit about the product that they are purchasing. I have no reason to believe that your total lack of professionalism does not filter all the way down to your manufacturing and testing processes.

10. word...:rolleyes:

11. haha not what you call good marketing. agreed?

rofl

what a joke..:p

12. No, this wouldn't work with bud. These things atomize pure Nicotine into a water vapor. Unless you want to find some way to make that happen with bud... Not going to happen.

13. lol vape-pen lost

14. With a response like that to simple speculation,
    Its no wonder why no-one takes this vaporizer seriously

I'll stick with my VaporBros.

15. Wow. Nice one, Vape-Pen.

No class.

16. Maybe next time you should treat potential customers with a little more respect...oh wait there won't be a next time:wave:

17. Not even another response to apologize for that guy.

At least show up and defend yourself and/or apologize.