Simple Green = Grunge Off for way cheaper (pics inside)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by toalex89, Jul 28, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    Ok so yesterday I decided to pickup a jug of Simple Green from walmart.
    This stuff costs 5.96 for a jug of 2 liters and it is reusable, non toxic & bio-degradable (sound like another product ya know for 10x as much money :p)
    So I started by pouring it into the domes then into the beaker let it sit for a few minutes shook it up a little bit and all the grunge came off.
    A+ for this product cheap and very very effective.
    Here are the pics-
    Before:
    [​IMG]
    After:
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah man ive used Simple Green plenty of times, works really well..And its cheap. Thats a sweet tube too..

3. haha yea it's the exact same as grunge off and that stuff is way expensive.
    and ty.

4. dude watch out. theres a fucking octopus on your bong. id be careful if i were you :p looks made nice though

5. Yeah lol, that octopus was trippen me out..sick bong

6. Thanks for the tip.

Coolest bong I have seen in awhile.:D

7. good find. :)

thanks!

8. Did you dilute it at all? And how long did you let it soak for?

We always have tons of simple green on hand. The stuff works wonders!

9. Oh fuck yeah my dad gets this stuff all the time from a buddy, he gets the industrial size shit too. Ima have to use this. Thanks Op

10. never used simple green on my tubes, BUT I have used it on many other things.. this stuff works bomb for cleaning. I used to use it to clean the plastics on my old 4wheeler after i went riding with simple green and a rag, looked brand new every time.. this stuff, like op said is non toxic and all that fun stuff too. maybe throw in a little salt as a corrosive + some simple green? might work pretty well...

11. My uncle swears by simple green for EVERYTHING. Hes like the father from My Big Fat Greek Weeding.

12. I just tried using some salt plus the Simple Green, and all the salt seemed to dissolve pretty quickly. :confused:

13. hm, probably something to do with the make up of the simple green. never tried it before personally, just suggested it, seemed like a pretty good idea. maybe rice would work a little better?

14. Then I'll try using rice next!

15. Straight concentrate no dilution and I let it soak for about 10 mins max

ohhhh and haha no point in using salt or rice :p it gets all the junk off by itself.

16. really? do you have to shake it a lot or just a little after you let it sit? and ya id advise always buying pre-diluted simple green. that way you dont have to worry about adding water. i believe they make both, not 100% sure tho.

17. Like not even shake it you can swirl it so the solution goes in a circular motion.
    Guna use it on my spoon later today and maybe a slide.
    Here is the jug I used:

[​IMG]

18. ya i got the spray bottle at my house lol.

19. spray bottle is diluted.

looks like it works, im gonna have to start using this, its chaper than iso + salt!

20. I have a spray bottle of the diluted shit, and it did a great job on my glass. BUT there are still little bits on the inside of my tube, so I would suggest the concentrate.