Hot Box Vape Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by LIsmoker, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Okay, so I have a hot box vape and the inside glass piece came off a while ago and I have been dealing with it but lately I have been dropping it more and am beginning to become annoyed by it. Anyone else have this happen and have a fix or do you think I can crazy glue it?

Here's some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bump please?

3. send it to me i can fix it for free:cool:

4. So just to be sure, that glass piece that comes out is the bit that is heated up by the element, and which you put the glass cone onto, right?

Probably not the best idea to glue it since it gets really hot; I dunno much about glue though lol there might be some high temp ones.. fuck knows..

how long have you had it for?any sort of warranty?

5. Yeah the glass piece goes around the "hot part" and the hose goes onto that part that comes off so if I pull the hose off sometimes that part will fall out as well and then it's SUPER hard to put back on because well it's HOT!

Yeah, the reason Iw asn't sure about the glue was because it gets really hot there.

Warranty hmm... never thought about that I believe I still have the instructions too and the company might give one. I got it about a year or so ago so I'll have to see how long it is good for but thanks for the idea.

6. #6 GreenWizard, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
    i`m happy you mentioned it .. i got ripped off by hot box too ... it is not worth more than 15 $ - 20$ ... it so garbage i can manufacture it here but it is not worth it to cheat peaople... :devious:
    [​IMG]

See more photos Hot Box Vaporizer

* screen printed

7. So has anybody actually fixed this yet?

8. Do not use glue.

You have two options. Send it into Hotbox for repair or buy yourself a new vape.

9. Your pics are not showing up.
    If you are talking about the glass piece insdie the box that your glass whip attaches to you have to get screens bend them in half and use them to make the glass piece fit snug.I have personal experience with this.

10. Just realized this was an old bump but I can solve this guys problem.Hope this works out for him

11. #11 slayorktc, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    Thanks!! just bent one of the screens that were included in half, and that worked like a charm..