Long Island, NY: $90 for an eighth, $175 for a quarter...I QUIT.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by midgetsanchez, Jun 17, 2009.

1. #1 midgetsanchez, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    [Removed]

2. dang my dude

i would never pay that much ever

and 25 years for a 1st Offence? wow.

3. i cant relate, i get primo dank 10 a gram, 25 an 1/8,50 a 1/4,and 200 an oz, so im good(i live in toronto btw) but that sucks for you man, hope shit turns around

4. you sir, need to leave LI and get your shit up to LES or uptown where its still pricey but its abundant and nowhere near 175 a quarter... thats so crazy i cant even wrap my mind around it...

soon people in LI will be suckin dick for weed instead of crack...

i can honestly say id be forced to rob someone that was tellin me 90 for a eighth with a straight face

5. This prolly just made him more upset but whatever...

Anyway, I can't stand bullshit propaganda like that...it's written to make the "sheep" of society follow their bullshit road. They don't even have their facts straight and it's so annoying to know that they get away with spreading lies.

6. wow I have no fucking comment at all....................... 25 years........... for what.............

7. #7 sodi pop, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH when will they realize that they can make weed 100% THC and it will not kill you. these people who think of these laws are so fucking brainswashed and stupid. but its ok to get caught with cocaine and only get probation

oh yeah and just take a trip to nyc and pick up an ounce of SD for no more than 425

8. haha no shit. That is straight up fucking BRUTAL. :smoke:

9. I agree with you. This is why I grow my own. You should quit and save your money and get a small operation. For $1000.00 invested I could set you up with all you'd need for bud for a year.

I have $ 16,000 invested in my setup. I also have an extended family and a girlfriend and we are both heavy smokers. This is why there is a high price for good bud.

Also, the cost for nutrients has gone up 39% since I first learned about hydroponics a couple years ago. 39%!!!! Not joking!

A very good chemical called Hygrozyme, is $135 per gallon, plus tax. That equates to $150.00 per gallon. I use a gallon per month. You'll use one gallon in a whole year.

It costs me $2k per month to keep my shit going. Housing, Electricity and nutrients are the three main and biggest costs.

10. #10 followurblyss, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    midget, i find that weird, i live in nassau county, on long island.. hicksvile to be exact, and i have no trouble.. i get the dankest shit EVER, and its pretty decent prices too.. $20/gram, $55/eighth, $110/Q, $420/O... and im talking DANK.. where do you live? =/

11. So it costs you around 8k by the time you harvest @______@

How many fucking plants are you growing man :hello:

12. #12 midgetsanchez, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    ]

13. bullshit.

14. if its $10/gram why the fuck would anyone buy an ounce for $420? that doesnt make sense bro... 28 grams at $10 per is only $280 per ounce...

15. oops, i meant $20/gram.. :eek: but yeah... those are our prices... =)

16. i'm sure...

17. believe what you want, bro.. but thats what i pay. and let me say, im pretty grateful:D

18. He is a tr0ll.

19. man, i didn't read any part of this thread except the title but you're crazy. suffolk county long island paying $60-65 an 1/8, $100-$110 a 1/4, $190-$210 a 1/2, and $380-$420 an oz. you're getting played