best bong brands?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bboy, Jun 12, 2009.

1. all i know.....
    Toro>Lux>illadelph>roor>weedstar

whats ur favourite brand and price range of ur bongs?

2. toro is what i smoke outta daily.

3. For the love of bud, NOT weedstar.

4. Medicali is also a good brand.

5. U.S. Tubes, Toro, Governmint

6. #6 bcustom28k, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    From my limited experience here is the hierarchy.

1 Sovereignty (named wisely) Toro

2. Roor , illadelph, US tubes, Zob, MGW, SYN, Medicali

2/1/2 -- EHLE,HVY

3. PhX, Zongs

4. China ( Phire, im blanking on brand names but theres lots!-- weedstar

Please feel free to fill in the ones i cant remember, and please criticize me for my decisions

7. what do u mean with china? ur talking about bongs made like those fake handys/mp3playsers W/E?

is there any site for chinabongs ? XD

8. HAHAHAHA Someone through in EHLE.

9. dude, your on one.

10. I thought it was

Illadelph>roor>toro>all others

And glass blowers like luke wilson thrown around depending on the bong.

11. #11 basack, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    You sir, are an idiot.

repeated warnings about breaking the rules will get you banned.

12. #12 BeerBongMan420, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    How? I pretty sure Roor,Illy, and toro are the best. Not sure which order. So I can not be that far off. Correct me if im wrong. Just no need to be an ass hole about it.
    Well looks like your just a Toro fanboy. Sorry but your close minded opinion will not go far considering you seem to have over 11 Toro bongs. Shit son do you really need that many?

13. Best brands in no order since they all put out great quality stuff: toro, illy, SG, governmint, lux, roor, medicalli, syn, us tubes & wicked sands

There are probably a few I am missing.

14. SG=Toro > US Tubes > Roor, Illadelph, etc. > Zong, Ehle, etc... > anything china

just my opinion

15. illadelph blows roor out of the water on so many levels

it's toro>illadelph>roor.

16. This!!! /thread

17. I think it would be Toro = Sovereignty, Wicked Sands, RooR(LUX), US tubes,Illadelph, Medicali, EHLE

18. roor keeps dropping further and further down my list as they keep jacking up there prices. roors are only worth it if you get a good deal on one. not saying they make crap bongs because they are top notch but even top notch has a price limit.

I dig ehle. they got something for everyone.

19. Individual tubes by experienced blowers are always going to be as good if not better than the higher end companies. I'm fairly positive every tube that has the Sovereignty logo has been made by the same person. Toro is similiar but on somewhat of a larger scale. Large high end companies like Roor and Illa make great tubes, but they produce much, much more and naturally may not have as much experience or talent as some of the rarer work. I don't necessarily rate things as "the best" because I haven't tried everything. I will say that SG is my favorite followed very closely by Toro.

20. haha not to be an asshole but toro is alot nicer than roor. They make plenty of things that roors cant touch. For instance a fixed downstem. Or 13 arm perc. So toro is ALLLL the way at the top RIGHT next to SG