E-cigarette

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Madmike420, Sep 30, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This product, developed in China, has a rechargeable battery and a heating element which vaporizes (in most brands) liquid nicotine out of an insertable cartridge. If THC is loaded into the cartridge instead of nicotine, the e-cigarette may provide cannabis users many advantages of a vaporizer at lower initial cost.

2. How much? And where do you buy one?

3. IDK wish i did, just found it on wiki.

4. #4 merlon, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
    if you want some information on what an ecig is all about check out the first link i provided.

http://www.e-cig.org/about/

this is where you can buy one. to show the cost and other versions and accesories...seems cool, but wont work with weed. unless im missing something?(hopefully i am) this thing could open doors to smokers now. think about bieng able to smoke in a bar, or a resturant, a plane??? these ecigs cost about $100.
    http://www.e-cig.org/sale/regular-ecigarette-p-2.html

5. haha way too expensive.

6. Nevermind then, lol, I was thinking like 15 bucks :)

7. google crown 7. much cheaper.

dunno how you'd change out with thc though

8. seems like they mix a bit of nicotine, not tobacco, into propylene glycol liquid, then when that and the atomizer mix, theres only a vapor of nicotine...

if someone was able to use hash oil, or hash with the Propylene glycol, i think you would be in business, idk...too complicated though.

9. When I get some money I may buy the 16 dollar one and see if I cant figure how to toke with it. Keep an eye out for the tutorial!!!!!!

10. I smoke ecigs ALOT. I tried just shoving some bud down into the tube where the cartrage goes with no luck. The only way to get it to work is to cut off some of the tube on the atomizer, and remove the metal mesh above the atomizer. Then you can put keif down in there, and cover it with some e-liquid to make sure it doesn;t just get inhailed..then you can toke with it =P.

I have not tried solid weed yet with this method...but will later.

11. Oh, and im using a PEN STYLE e-cig from Janty that has a push button to apply power instead of inhailing to turn it on. It might would work with puffing style ones to.

My advice, dont tear apart your 100 dollar ecig. I happen to have the hook up so i can get the parts really cheap so i can play...If you do try it you def want to get a generic for like 30, not a legit one for 100.

12. lol they sells those fucking things at the mall next to my house. that stuff just seems pointless. when i want to smoke a cig i want the full effects of the cancer.

plus that seems kinda stupid. having to like take it apart to pack up the nicotine and then sit there and smoke it all stupid like. idk when i was in europe i saw it alot but even the other people in europe look down on it

13. Mall e-cigs are trash.

Whats pointless about nicotein, anywhere you want to smoke it, that has cool flavors, and dousn't hurt you?

The e-cig doesn't have packed nicotine either...it burns e-liquid.

I some some right now that red bull flavored. Yes, red bull.

I smoke red bull.

Its amazing.

14. Which gets me thinking, can you grind and smoke caffeine pills?

15. Short answer: no

16. My friend's boss uses these... ehh, I dunno. It's not at all like a proper cigarette. It tastes more like cheap breath spray, and personally there's no way I'd put any of my bud in it.

But I guess if you gotta feed a nicotine addiction and would rather do it indoors, this is your answer :)

17. My friend at work just bought something like this, he really likes it because he can smoke inside our place of work and even right in front of the manager. It's not very practical though because I don't see him using it that much. Waste of money if you ask me. It's still pretty cool though :cool:

18. Thats cool