HAER'S pick up's of smoking devices and more!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Yeah I feel good now :)

Anytime lol and milks must have

2. Good morning everybody! It's my birthday!!! Still hazy from last night, possibly a little high still lol. About to light up a morning celebration bowl. Hope everyone is doing well on this fine day. Not sure how much I will be able to post today as I will be quite lifted, still, hope everyone does something a little special today. Stay medicated, piece out crew.

3. Hollow, spreadin' the love.
    Whatsup crew? Just got back from the shop, chillin around looking at cameras for Christmas.
    Happy birthday JMS! Sending some positive vibes your way

4. Drew contact you? He said my stuff is shipping out monday. And happy bday! I'll smoke a snap for you.

5. [quote name='"JMS31207"']Good morning everybody! It's my birthday!!! Still hazy from last night, possibly a little high still lol. About to light up a morning celebration bowl. Hope everyone is doing well on this fine day. Not sure how much I will be able to post today as I will be quite lifted, still, hope everyone does something a little special today. Stay medicated, piece out crew.[/quote]

Happy birthday man!!!

[quote name='"KiefSensei"']Hollow, spreadin' the love.
    Whatsup crew? Just got back from the shop, chillin around looking at cameras for Christmas.[/quote]

Man why not spread the love! Will hit you one when I get back! Getting my free fries at BK Lounge

6. [quote name='"twin2"']

Drew contact you? He said my stuff is shipping out monday. And happy bday! I'll smoke a snap for you.[/quote]

Nope, he hasn't talked to me in over a week :(

7. happy birthday dude, ill take a hit for you :)

i got a video im about to upload it now

8. Mmmm free fries. The new western at BK Is hella dank. I'm munching on a turkey sandwich

9. [quote name='"twin2"']

Drew contact you? He said my stuff is shipping out monday. And happy bday! I'll smoke a snap for you.[/quote]

[quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

Happy birthday man!!!

Man why not spread the love! Will hit you one when I get back! Getting my free fries at BK Lounge[/quote]

Thanks man! Much love sent back everyone's way as well. I'll try to upload a birthday snap if I get the chance.

10. Yes please! I would love to see that tube milk...

Also hollow I just hit you up with that greeen goodness.

11. [quote name='"twin2"']

Yes please! I would love to see that tube milk...

Also hollow I just hit you up with that greeen goodness.[/quote]

Think I should email drew?

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs]Happy Birthday - The Beatles - YouTube[/ame]

13. [quote name='"twin2"']

Yes please! I would love to see that tube milk...

Also hollow I just hit you up with that greeen goodness.[/quote]

This, a milk of the Olympic would be dope.
    Enjoy Your B day man :D

14. Did I miss anyone?

Where the hell is Flamm? Haer?

15. Isn't his number available too? Text his ass. Pretty sure he gave out his # to tons and tons of people lol... might be rude though if he didn't give it to you and you text though idk.

Afternoon people. Gotta rush and get my snap in before work, that's what I get for staying up late every night - waking up late in the day. Sigh... I like my nights though :-/

Rick needs to ship my Zap already! He said today or Saturday maybe... hope it's today; I ordered it Tuesday. Ohhhhhh welllll, it'll get here either way.

Enjoy your day crew.

16. [quote name='"shitloaf"']

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs[/quote]

Thanks shit!!!

[quote name='"KiefSensei"']

This, a milk of the Olympic would be dope.
    Enjoy Your B day man :D[/quote]

I'll try to get something up, I'll for sure put a bubble video in a minute. Try and get a snap up later. Depends upon if I can directly upload from my phone or not.

[quote name='"JESUSgotNAILED"']
    Isn't his number available too? Text his ass. Pretty sure he gave out his # to tons and tons of people lol... might be rude though if he didn't give it to you and you text though idk.

Afternoon people. Gotta rush and get my snap in before work, that's what I get for staying up late every night - waking up late in the day. Sigh... I like my nights though :-/

Rick needs to ship my Zap already! He said today or Saturday maybe... hope it's today; I ordered it Tuesday. Ohhhhhh welllll, it'll get here either way.

Enjoy your day crew.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, but if I had his number, I probably would have pissed him off by now lol.

17. THAT is still a pretty good turnaround, my LSV must have taken 2 week s from when i ordered it :laughing:

i got a couple pictures for you jesus, of some ground up bud that i use for my zap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yes its on a cheapo clear dish i got off A,L.T

the outer diameter of the dish is 2 and a half inches.

18. Drew already emailed back saying mine would be mailed out Monday as well!!! Awesome, I will be getting a my custom slide, slide stand, dabber, ladle, and dome!!! Can't wait!!!

19. 5'oclock is almost here!!!!

20. [quote name='"JMS31207"']Drew already emailed back saying mine would be mailed out Monday as well!!! Awesome, I will be getting a my custom slide, slide stand, dabber, ladle, and dome!!! Can't wait!!![/quote]

Damn I bet you're stoked man