Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox Drinks. Do They Work Or Not? Test Results Here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by itsjonah, Jun 12, 2014.

1. #1 itsjonah, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    So, I bought a Maximum Strength Ultimate Gold 16 Fl. Oz. Detox drink today, I am getting tested by my probation officer at 3:30PM on June 12th. Here are the results and the steps I took.

Steps: Honestly I haven't changed my diet, or drank a lot of water since I've abstained from smoking which has been a total of 9 days. I drank a total of maybe 10 sodas in the past 9 days. It is 2:30AM and I've had 1 water (I'm about to go to sleep until around 8AM where I will begin the process.) I bought the drink for $13.00 at a local tobacco shop. I will provide a photo of the exact drink I have.

I will provide the steps prior to test as I go!

Results: Pending on 4PM CST.

Note: I haven't avoided all toxins in the past 24-36 hours it recommends. I smoke cigarettes. Also, I will be informing my Probation Officer that there may be a chance of me failing this test because I did smoke 9 days prior but will not inform him of attempting the detox drink. Honestly just drinking the drink to see if it works and let you guys know. So it may or may not help you all. :)

Specs: 18 Years old, 170 Lbs. Daily activities involve; Working at a restaurant, and sleeping. No extreme exercise or really any at all. Just sit around the house 99% of the time.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402558797.711631.jpg

2. #2 allways blazed, Jun 12, 2014
    I wonder how it went you didnt post back so i am guessing it didnt work and  you are now in jail Just use someone elses piss or fake piss its easy to get temp right and i have had observed uas that i have passed dumped  a hand sanatizer bottle of piss in the cup and pissed in the toiliet i was kinda suprised they didnt notice but aye its easier then it looks

3. #3 allways blazed, Jun 12, 2014
    9 days with just and drinking a shit ton of water and pissing about 12 times before the test and take 5 b complex vitamins is a garenteed pass though only wayyou wouldnt if your creatine levels were to low also your only 170 pounds you could clear out your system in 9 days with exersize you probably passed especialy if you deluted

4. It's now, 11:30AM I have yet to take my test. I have it in about 3 hours. I have drank 3 bottles of water and have pisses 4 times. At 12PM I will drink the drink. And piss 2 more times then go in! Wish me luck:) I will let y'all know!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I bought the herbal tea thing....the big bottle.............Failed lol. Fake piss for Lyfe

6. I passed guys, the only downfall was my piss was clear, white. Like water. So if that's not a problem for you, then unltimate gold worked for me:) good luck to everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Then there is no saying it worked. You just diluted your piss which you could pass smoking the day of by diluting.

8. back in the day i took one of those for a piss test.. my piss came back so clean that they knew i was fucking with them and made me re test