Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im messed up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jan 25, 2014.

1. What you need is a t-break. I know it's hard but what i did was smoked all of my weed in one session and deal with it. Wait at least a week then smoke again. I smoked for 3 months straight and couldn't really get high anymore so i'm barely on my t-break. 

2. Tonight is the first night in probably a year and a half at least that Im completely stone cold sober, alcohol and etc. included.

It feels so good. Granted I am not holding anything, I could easily have a few beers.

I guess moral of the story is that you have to learn to live without it and it's easier said than done.

3. And, I wish to include, I haven't smoked weed since last Saturday morning real early in the am. So that gives me my 8th consecutive night without smoking weed. I'm really proud of myself for doing this, even if I have supplemented my inebriations with other things, the point is I've gone over a week without smoking weed, something that recently seemed next to impossible.

I suppose I could springboard this into a healthy t-break of a month or two, but the time is not now. I think the key is limiting yourself to not being an everyday toker. That is something I'll have to work on considering I plan on picking up an ounce soon to bridge me to washingtons first retail store opening this spring.

My weed will be smoked. Doesn't have to be today or tomorrow, but it's not going anywhere. And I keep thinking about how lifted I'll get on that first hit.

I've been doing a lot of reading to stay sane. It's a great way to supplement my time off weed. I'm trying to sharpen my mind. I'm learning it's important to maintain a balance. Maybe in a few months I'll take a month off. But I need to break the everyday habit. I suspect that this 8 night period will be a great stepping stone in being sober sometimes for once.

4. I have the same problem sometimes Sirsmokesalot a lot 420 peace 🔺🔻🔫