Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im messed up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jan 25, 2014.

1. #1 bdk2jw, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Ok. So guys, whats up. I never thought this would happen, but I've fucked up w/ my tolerance and getting high. Out of ALL people, I never thought it'd happen to me. I was the guy who would take 2-3 hits (now today smoking 2-3 kief bowls and not even getting as high I'm even calling BS on my old self) and get completely fucked up. Somehow I just don't get as high anymore, really at all. And even worse, thats all weed is to me anymore. I know already all I'm gonna be told is to take a t-break, but will one REALLY make a difference? I sure hope so. Anyways, now all that happens when I smoke is I crave more. I'm hardly ever satisfied with my high, and I'm peaking at like 10 minutes in. After I peak (haven't gotten to my preferred peak in a long ass time now) I just start craving more, I'm never high enough. I try and try to smoke and get to the perfect high but I never reach it, idk why. Every single high, I'm never satisfied, I mean sure I feel great amazing, etc, but I'm always upset that I'm not higher. Why am I always like that?

Oh and just so it doesn't sound like I'm not getting high... I'm definitely getting completely stoned lol but it doesn't feel as intense as previous times

2. like seriously, the last couple days I've been smoking basically nothing but straight kief bowls (pretty fat too, imo) and no matter how much I smoke I just can't seem to get to a perfect high like before. And I'm not talking about when I started, just a few (like 5 months ago) I was getting to much better highs, and now I can't!

3. like, and the thing is is idk if I'm not getting as high, or I'm just way more comfortable with being way higher. Cus today I'm pretty sure I was super duper smacked after smoking the kief bowls lol but its just like... as I was high, it didn't feel like I was at the level of high I've been at before... But really I don't even remember how many bowls I smoked I hardly remember anything that happened when I smoked today lol

4. Time for a long T Break.  60 days would help.

5. t break will make a difference..helps you re-evaluate things and gain clarity.

6. Must be some bullshit kief to not get u highSent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Tolerance breaks do help ! Do it for like a week

You have found the formula for the sickness to mankind. Living in the flesh for the things of the flesh. You must get in tune with your spirituality.

9. i kinda wanna go smoke like 2gs right now lol

10. oh and typically a day off from work is just me smoking a bowl or 2 every hour or so.

11. #11 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 25, 2014

Control yourself man. Smoke the rest of your stash if you must, but when it's all gone, take a big break.

A BIIIIIIG BREAK

12. weed will get you high, but it wont make you happy. the only way to get high is to be high already. in that state of inner happiness, even the smallest high will fascinate you.

13. Quit worrying so much, don't chase the high and you'll be okay. Ive been smoking dank for years no t breaks and I still get high every time, so I don't think you can just stop getting high of a sudden lolMaybe try to get better weed? Not trying to sound like an ass hole hereSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. lol trust me, i got this connect recently that hooks me up with the best weed i've been getting since i started.

15. Haha fuck. I've been feeling the same way.

I mean, I know I'm high, but it doesn't do anything to me.

fucked up thing is I can't stop for my aquantainces. They all smoke. Therefor I shall smoke, and fuck quitting I wanna keep blazing yo!

16. #16 bdk2jw, Jan 25, 2014
    man idk, I haven't been doing this for TOO long now. I don't wanna be like all the people who make this realization 3 years into smoking all day everyday, and waste 3 years of my life. Also, I mean I still enjoy being high and smoking all the time, but even now I'm starting to feel... idk not really like its boring, but soemthing like that. Its hard to explain.

Like trust me I really love smoking this much lol but its really not wise

17. Believe me. I've smoked all day everyday for a long time. Well in streaks on the all day. But most certainly everyday.

But really lately I've started to appreciate soberness. and realize how it's the fucking same if I take part if the day sober and don't feel a difference ifi do it high and am just wasting weed.

18. I too am thinking about a T-Break soon. I'm either gonna finish my stash in the morning or Sunday and if I can't get anymore probably lay off for a month or two as I'm also trying to shed some pounds and munchies dont help

19. lol i'm still viciously trying to gain weight... 6 ft and like 125 lbs ......

20. welcome to the daily toker life