Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about smoking wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Huey_Freeman, Nov 18, 2013.

1. #1 Huey_Freeman, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    I have never gotten wax before. My dealer just hit me up and said he's got some. I want to try it today, but I don't have a rig, or money to buy one. Can I wipe the wax on the paper of a joint rolled with buds? Or can I put the wax on tape of a bowl and smoke it? Or does it have to be out of a rig?

TY

2. Don't put it in/on a joint. You can try hot knifing, which is when you put the wax on one knife, then take a second knife and heat it up using a stove or torch then touch the hot knife to the other knife that has the wax on it. To capture the smoke, cut the bottom off of a 2 liter and hold the top half over and suck through the top hole.

If you don't wana do that. Make a thin disk of it and put it on top of some weed to smoke

3. Yea thats what i do with my wax, just get a knife and get some of the wax on the knife. Heat the wax and smear on the middle of the paper.

4. If you don't have a rig you can just put it on top of a bowl or something. My favorite way to smoke oil sans-rig is smearing it on a joint paper.

Skip to like 9:00 or so to see the best way to go about doing that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFQMnoW_oCU

5. I like to smoke wax off a charcoal puck using a straw to inhale, works very well gets you pretty wrecked

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. hot knife it. putting it on weed is a waist if u ask me.  just smoke your weed seperatley and hthe wax seprate. but if you have no rigs hot knives. i would just gett a rig but i get your situation

7. So I know smoking a bowl with hash on it can destroy the hash and not be very effective, but in a j is it a waste too? Because the cherry is what's melting it and vaporizing it so wouldn't it vaporize the thc without destroying any of it before the cherry actually got to the wax? Compared to a lighter on a bowl which the flame just hits the hash at like 1000 degrees and destroys some of it

8. Completely untrue. This my favorite method to smoke hash