Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has anyone passed a drug test with a detox drink for real?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by maverick45710, Jul 9, 2013.

1. i have always heard these things were a scam but my wife passed a court ordered test by using Buzz clean total detox with four 8oz glasses of water. she is a small girl but does not excercise at all and all she eats is junk food. i was sure she would fail, but she passed with flying colors. she should have been positive for THC and Opiates. she slowed down on the THC but used opiates just a few hours before the test. so then i started to do some research on people that has actually passed using similar products. all i could find is more negative results than positive. so, has anyone actually had a negative result using any detox drink? i would love to hear about products such as this that have actually helped people in this situation. this would be a big help to me and possibly others. please be honest.  

2. Synthetic urine works!!I get randoms all the time and it has never failed me.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Tried the extra strength detox once,did not work!

4. i have passed with detox drink and i have failed with detox drink...i just use my brother's clean pee...works every time

5. #5 doob3r, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    everythingurine.com dont waste money on synthetic urine.

they want urine.....give them real, clean urine.

6. Money well spent in my case,saved my ass 6 times now.30$ for 1 bottle that is enough for 2 test.I keep a half bottle in my front pocket at all times while I'm at work & a hand warmer to get the temp right.

7. yep, and it stays safe to use for up to a year in the freezer, ships with bands and hand warmers, and a temp. gauge. and shipping is super fast, usually 2-3 days no extra charge if i remember right. but be careful, they say if its not frozen it only has a 2-3 day shelf life and can only be re frozen twice before it breaks down. if you can order 3-4 bottles and rotate them, keep it on you frozen, it can be thawed heated and used in like 10 minutes at the sink to unthaw it and then a hand warmer. its a great site, but thankfully i have not had to use them  in a  long ass time, self employed now so i can do what i want lol

8. man that would suck to get drug tested on the job or via court order.

9. The only time i relied on one i failed a drug test for my probation. I would not rely on this method.

10. Was referring to the synthetic urine.when I get a random I have to be ready.don't have time for frozen urine to thaw out.and the synthetic stays good for over a year at room temperature.

11. My brother is a huge guy and he always passes by buying three cases of water (24 pack of .5 liter bottles) drinks all of them with a bottle of cranberry juice and just keeps peeing. He has never failed a drug test. This is all the day before the test as well.. If i didn't personally see it i wouldn't believe it but it's true.

12. well her test is a observed test at court. thats why i was doing research on the detox drinks. she did pass the one test with the buzz clean but im still not convinced these drinks work. from what i gathered now it seems about 75% of people say they dont work but i am wanting to hear from anyone out there that has a clean test from using a detox drink. 

13. thanks for all your responses so far. i am wanting info on detox drinks because using clean or synthetic pee is not an option. info on synthetic urine will not help me. im still hoping to hear about anyone passing (or failing) a observed urine test by using a detox drink. there are more failing than passing from what i have found so far. my wife has passed one test using buzz clean total detox but i am still skeptical. the bottle says it cleans blood, urine and saliva which seems very hard to beleive. we got the product from the local head shop that a family member works at, she says they have several people that swear it works and buy the stuff every week. i have read so many posts that people say these things do not work but i have seen it work once, still i hate to count on it for a court ordered test. if anyone has relied on these to pass a test please leave me a message about your results. 

14. also if anyone knows what vitamin you are supposed to take to color your urine for a diluted test??

15. Drink a shit ton of water starting a day or two before the test and take a b complex vitamin supplement.

16. My X and I have both used OMNI succesfully, on a few different occasions. Just follow the directions.

17. 72 half liter bottles in one day. Right sure he does.

18. You don't have to believe me op asked a question i answered it i can give a fuck if you or anyone else believes me.

Have a good night sir..

19. omni detox drink? i will chek that one out. thanx for your reponse. 

20. Omni, so far for me, works the best. And YES it does work. 9 times out if 9 times i have passed. You must follow directions to a t!!!! You must stop smoking a minimum of 48 hours before the test. Do not overwater yourself or you will test positive/false positive and or show dilution which in most cases fails you. It tastes terrible, if you have a weak stomach you may throw up.
    Now im not saying you must or must not use this, im just saying its worked for me.
    Good luck in whatever you choose.