Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with Laser

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Has anyone ever smoked a bowl with one of those really powerful lasers, like the S3 Spyder (most powerful handheld legal laser) or any other laser that vaporized/burned the weed?

2. Awesome idea dude but those lasers are really expensive.

3. When i was 18 i went to this camp and there were a bunch of nerds (nothin wrong with nerds) and one of them had a hella powerful laser and we tried to smoke a bowl with it but it barely worked since we only had like 2 bowls

4. No laser, but I have used a magnifying glass with decent success.

5. yea i had one that was bright as shit and at night it looked like a long ass lightsaber. it wouldnt burn things tho :( i ended up selling it to buy weed haha

6. #6 Craigman9, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    yes i have successfully smoked pot with a laser the thing is is its not cheap and safety is a must! if you are to smoke pot with a laser this is what you will need first things first everyone in your grope will have to be wearing proper eye protection  you need proper lab grade laser goggles ($35-$40) a pare everyone must be wearing them i cant stress this enough NO substitutes! sunglasses will not work they need to be laser safety goggles/glasses. the lasers are not toys but tools now that we have safety covered and everyone in the grope is wearing proper safety glasses we can move on to the laser. you will need a (2W 445Nm laser) now this is a very powerful laser and you need to be careful using it you should only keep this laser on for 30 sec max and let it cool down for 45 sec just to be safe and make shire you don't burn out the diode will post a link ware you can  buy one of these lasers again they are not toys but tools (pics and vids to come)   
    Ps  the wicked lasers Arctic laser is not the worlds strongest laser and will not work for our purposes ;) keep on smokein  :bongin:

http://www.mostpowerfullasers.com/web1save_002.htm

7. I've made a 1 watt laser. It works rather well. And yes saftey you need. Half of second in the eye with that and your toast forever. I rarely use it because of that reason lol

8. a 1W laser will do the job but in a very very  slow way the 2W lasers take the same amount of time as a lighter  i have built 1W lasers myself as well and i don't like them they take to dam long to cherry the bowl  like your sitting there running out of breath its pointless i will stick to my 2W laser as it gets the job done very well i can have a bowl lit and cherried  in 3 to 5 sec max unlike a 1W laser which will do it in 25-30 sec agen wear proper laser safety glasses 

(here is a pic of the laser as u can see its a lot bigger than your average laser pointer burn pics and a video of me lighting a bowl to come)

[​IMG]

9. Looks like a lightsaber haha...makes me wanna drop few hundred and get one :p

10. Good in theory may be, but being really stoned with a laser that could potentially blind you dosnt sound like the best idea.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. About how much do these lasers cost? Inquiring minds you know?

12. FRICKIN SHARKS WITH FRICKIN LASER BEAMS

13. there is a link ware u can buy the laser it will run u anyware for $150-$250 

14.  yes i agree they are not toys and not meant to be fucked with you should only keep the laser on for 30 sec just to light the bowl  don't fuck around with it its not a toy its a tool  and you can seriously hurt yourself or go permanently blind 

15. are they.......ill tempered?!

16. I mean why buy lasers when with the same amount you'd get a vape? 
    positive? No risk of loosing an eye when you're trying to hit that last pew pew pew pew .

17. A bit off topic, but I when I was a kid, I used to shine a laser pointer from my window into the Mormons house across the street while they ate dinner like every day. I always pointed the laser at a picture of their grandma hanging above the dinner table.

18. cause its a fucking laser! LOL enough said lol were not talking about a practical way to do it just if its possible and yes it is possible to smoke pot with a laser  if  we were talking about a practical way to smoke pot like this just get a herb iron  (P.S i would highly recommend a herb iron  if you are looking for a butene free way to smoke) a laser is not practical but its a fucking laser lol  

19. Pew pew pew pew!

20. yeah. [[ Skeptical African Kid Meme Here]]

pew pew pew pew