Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke dabs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tambo123, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I was watching cheech and Chong the other day and at the end of the movie they were using a pin to smoke. I've always heard of doing this but when I tried the other day I couldn't get a hit, so how do you smoke dabs using a method like this, also can you smoke resin that way?

2. I believe they are hitting hash in that scene, not dabs... Dabs are smoked on firey hot nails in oil rigs

3. That is called a knife hit. U just put hash on knife. Heat bottom of the knife with lighter. Inhale smoke that comes from hash. What's hard about that.

4. There are several ways to do dabs.

One way is called a nail & dome, you heat up a nail till it's orangish-red, put a glass dome over the hot nail, take a dabber with hash on it and apply the hash to the nail.

Another way is called a skillet. You heat up a skillet, again until it's orange, then put it under a glass bell-shaped dome, then put the dabber (with hash on it) on top of the skillet.

The last way I know of is a health stone. Basically you take a small circular "health stone", put it in a bowl, put hash on top of it, then you take torch and melt the hash into it, then hold the torch over the health stone and it will vaporize the hash.