Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You think my mom knows?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dOHpieDope, Sep 27, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Potencies"']She ordered you to the shower?
    Sounds like the holocaust to me man, make sure she isnt gassing up your shower..[/quote]

Haha. People who seriously say something about this: It's a joke...

2. [quote name='"Potencies"']She ordered you to the shower?
    Sounds like the holocaust to me man, make sure she isnt gassing up your shower..[/quote]

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahaahaahahahaahaahahah. That was funny

3. Today.
    Mom: You smell like weed
    Me: High as fuck shaking my head
    Mom: Don't tell me no, i can smell you

I'm thankful my parents let me do what I want.

4. Ahaha yes, that was me too. Except it would go:

Me coming into house high: "Hey Mom"
    Mom: "Are you high?"
    Me: "Nope."
    Mom: "What were you guys up to?"
    Me: "Uhhhh, we went to InsertFriendHere's house and played some Xbox"
    Mom: "Are you sure?"
    Me: "Yeah, of course" *scurry off to the basement*

I never thought to buy visine, I just hoped my eyes weren't red... :p

5. [quote name='"farmer zack"']Why'd she order you to take a shower?[/quote]

I lol'd

6. yes mom knows especially when all her drank is gone and all the munchies are gone.also the red eyes and "shaggy mindset" is a dead give away.to avoid this even if yur stoned stupid look mom square in the eyes and if shes asks why they red either say u got shampoo in them or if yur bold say its pink eye but be prepared if she freaks.moms know there kids and when they act out of there norm aka high it sticks out like a sore thumb.so mom may know and if she dont then dont give her a reason to suspect it..do as she says,know how to hide it,and also when to cutback if moms radar is on u.as henry winkler said(in waterboy) what momma dont know wont hurt her

7. #28 Mrdiscreet, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    typical situation
    boy:hey dad whats up man?
    dad:u just call me man?
    boy:yea man
    dad:yur high huh
    boy:no not high im just right
    dad:son look into my palm what do u see?
    son:nothing but red
    dad:u sure look harder
    son:now i see redlines
    dad:u sure
    boy:yea
    dad:yep u cant open yur eyes all da way and talk right yur mouths so dry if i lite a match it'd cause a wildfire
    boy:yea kottonmouth im so thirsty
    dad:well that sux we just ran out of mountain dew
    boy:nooooooooooo..i think my buzz died along with my braincells

8. sucks being 14 doesnt it

9. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']

Shes gonna catch him as hes just getting out before he dries off so it would hurt more!! Lmao[/quote]

My grandma did this to me when I was in second grade because I got suspended for fighting. Thanks a lot grammy.

10. Mom: your high
    Me: yes
    Mom: well as long as your not doing anything dangerous, dont let me catch you smoking cigars
    Me: ok ma

11. OP tell us more about this story

12. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']

My grandma did this to me when I was in second grade because I got suspended for fighting. Thanks a lot grammy.[/quote]

Lmaooooo thats funny..

13. My mom stopped caring bout that a long ass time ago. She still takes my papers n shit though.
    Mom: Why are your eyes so red?
    Me: I dont know i think its allergies .
    Mom: Youve had "allergies" *does air quotes with hands* for a really long time now.
    Me: ...... Really???

14. Uhhhh, what?

15. [quote name='"CanadianKushMan"']
    Uhhhh, what?[/quote]

Obviously fake :rolleyes:

16. Lullz I smoke blunts with my mom, and joints with my great grandma, my whole family smokes weed

17. so much bullshit in this thread,
    can really pick out the underage'd in here.

18. LMFAO! xD

19. This! Haha oh man I remember getting so pissed at my friends when we'd blaze at my house then when my mom was home they didn't care about acting normal or always wanted to invite a bunch of people to MY house. Rude assholes. High school sucked so much.

Edit: then when you'd try to get your friends to act straight or say you didn't wanna risk having a lot of people over you were a bitch or something. I think I might've just had shitty friends