Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You think my mom knows?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dOHpieDope, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Ok, well today i came home after smoking all day, but i was sure to go home sober. i made sure i didnt smell and i always use visine. But when i came home, i said hi and went directly into my room to change. Then i went to go get food cuz i hadent eatin for the whole day or at all the day before. She looked at me wierd and asked where i went ... Simple enough question right? Well then she ordered me to the shower and i said something stupid and she looked at me like i was fuckin retarded. Idk but it felt wierd o_O

Eh its most likley a bad case of paranoia :p

2. I remember when i was 15

3. Why'd she order you to take a shower?

4. Yesterday i was smoking in my friends truck and i had just reached my intense high and I had to go home. My mom was like, did yall do anything bad, and kept staring at my highs. Same shit here, I wonder if she knows. But tbh, I'm just going to not act suspcious and keep smoking. Im only a 2-week smoker too :D

5. kids these days lol ^^^^^^^^

6. Lmfaoooo she ordered you to the shower... Sorry but i found that funny..

7. lol...the shower..what?

8. what was the stupid thing you said?

9. Yeah she knows your a prostitute, don't forget to use vagisil in the shower. Lol jk. But id lay low keep, id keep chiefin but by myself, friends are usually what get you caught because tbh when they are high don't give a fuck what your parents think just what theirs think. I swear I was the only one in my teenage group of friends who actually knew how to comunicate with adults without spazzing or being obnoxiuos. But when you get older people just stop caring because your now your own problem.

10. [quote name='"Crispy21"']I remember when i was 15[/quote]

Hahaha

11. wish my highs lasted more than 30 minutes..
    jealous of your paranoia

12. She wants you squeaky clean for the evening spanking

13. what stupid thing did you say

14. [quote name='"KidKudi"']My mom was like, did yall do anything bad, and kept staring at my highs. [/quote]

lolllz

15. [quote name='"IamToasted"']She wants you squeaky clean for the evening spanking[/quote]

Shes gonna catch him as hes just getting out before he dries off so it would hurt more!! Lmao

16. You probably smelled like "pot"

Hence why she ordered you to bathe. Sounds very motherly

17. Me at age 17:
    Me coming into house high: "Hi, Mom"
    Mom: "Your high"
    Me: "Nuh-ugh"

If they know they know lol.

18. [quote name='"justin_m"']Me at age 17:
    Me coming into house high: "Hi, Mom"
    Mom: "Your high"
    Me: "Nuh-ugh"

If they know they know lol.[/quote]

I agree when i was younger they never knew when i was high simply because they didnt know i smoked. But now that im older and they know i smoke they know when im high everytime..

19. She ordered you to the shower?
    Sounds like the holocaust to me man, make sure she isnt gassing up your shower..