Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone show me what an ounce of weed looks like.. and a quarter pound of weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Khiannaa, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Thanks for just showing me what this looks like.. what sense does it make for people to tell me on a forum to go look up on google... well anyways thanks.

2. :cry::cry::cry:

3. You know dudes he might google a HP or pound and find 50 different sizes of what people are calling a HP. Plus hes obv new. Get off his shit smug ass stoners

4. What horrible looking weed, I hope this guy upgraded by now.

5. Your only post was to trash someone...

6. That shit had me on the floor.

7. It's gonna very in size do to density so there is really no way of knowing what your getting or growing is an ounce with out a scale. It is possible to get close with eyeballing but that takes practice grasshoppa.;)

8. Thank you. Glad someone realized just how pointless tying to eyeball weed is.

OP, if you're buying more than a few grams, buy a damn scale.

Fucking kills me people will spend hundreds of dollars on a zip or QP, and won't spend $50 on a decent scale...and then wants to know how much a fluffy and light or packed dense product would "look like" for weight. :rolleyes:

9. You're paying hundreds of dollars for a product that sells by weight.

The product comes in various shapes, sizes, and densities.

The solution to this problem was invented thousands of years ago.

But if you still think we're being "smug", then we'll take our scales elsewhere, and leave you all to "eyeball" it.

My apologies for bringing far too much common sense into this discussion.

10. ^ go with what this guy says. Trust. Sometimes u go to get an eighth and just get a 25 that looks fat

11. Here's an ounce.

ForumRunner_20130409_080712.png

12. #33 iluvnugz, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
    Mmmm thats an oh so delicious oz

13. [quote name='"Deca1805"']

What horrible looking weed, I hope this guy upgraded by now.[/quote]

He did say it was regs though

14. He's a great guy, not trash, everyone starts as a good guy to me...not that weed though, I think it looks like trash.

15. Poor dude just wanted to know what an o looked like and gets insulted for being only able to get reggie bush. S M H

16. Honestly buy a scale. It was one of the best weed smoking investments I ever made.

17. You're cool.

18. oz of blue dream 30.2 on the scale
    [​IMG]

19. Hes wrong this is 2 grams extra of an oz.

Why did u weigh a 30g bag n not an even 28 lol