Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you noticed any lung damage?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluedreaming22, May 13, 2013.

1. DON'T ANSWER IF YOU ARE A CIGARETTE SMOKER!

Have you noticed any lung damage from your weed smoking? Like not being able to run very far without heaving, alot of coughing while not smoking, lower lung capacity? Or have you not noticed any damage? Also say how much you smoke and how frequently. thanks so much!

2. I cough more often if I am smoking daily. But that's it. Can't say how much I smoke though since it varies quite often.

3. Not really, sometimes when I breathe it feels like there's stuff in my lungs but that just happens cuz of asthma.

4. I also have asthma too if that matters. Lol

5. Idk how you can notice lung damage. If you are a daily runner I'm sure you will be able to run just fine but I could be wrong. I have a lot of friends who play football just fine at collegiate level and they smoke often. I smoke daily but I dont run very often so I probably would feel winded anyways.

6. i smoke daily and do train multiple times a week. alot of the time high as fuck and i mean im sure i would have a better stamina if i didnt smoke and just vaped instead but it really doesnt bother me, i still have pretty good endurance just think it would be that much better with out smoke if you get what im saying

7. I get gassed A LOT faster than I used to before I started smoking, and I'm a lean/healthy guy.

8. I exercise all the time and smoking hasn't had an effect on it. Granted I only smoke 2-3 times a week

9. My lungs are perfectly fine i smoke almost every day and i have football practice 6 days a week... So none for me. I see as long as you get proper exercise for your lungs while smoking they'll get stronger maybe :smoke:

10. Went to the doctor the other day and have 98% oxygen which is pretty fucking good since I smoke cigarettes and tree

11. When I'm not exercising often I don't notice much difference. If I'm working out regularly there's definitely a slight difference as far as my endurance goes, but it wouldn't stop me from performing as well as I need to in basketball.

That being said, that's smoking one to two times daily. Back when I was smoking 4-5 times a day smoking bong rips it definitely took a toll on my lung function.

And again, THAT being said, a couple weeks after I stop smoking my lungs always feel good as new.