Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you hate Cops?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InfamousSecrets, Aug 26, 2012.

1. It`s a simple question but I want to hear your opinions and why you think that way, share a story or perspective if you have one. I personally really hate cops even though I`ve never been arrested, I`ve seen my own friends being arrested, violated, and unlawfully detained so I guess thats what causes my opinion to be so. Check out my story...

Here`s my story of encountering a cop about 2 months ago: So I was riding my bike on the sidewalk at like 1 at night minding my own business, back to my house from a friend`s house who I just smoked with, while enjoying some music and some nice summer air (I was definitely not disturbing anyone or causing a nuisance). Randomly I see bright lights flashing in my face and a lady officer tells me to stop and approaches me. She comes up to me and asks me where my helmet is and points a flashlight in my eyes without saying anything to me and asks me why my eyes are so low, I told her that I was really sleepy and wanted to go home. Then randomly she tells me she wants to search my backpack (not me because I had no pockets) because I smelled like weed which was a complete lie because I smoked a full hour and a half ago and had a shitload of febreeze sprayed on myself (dont ask why, im super paranoid), plus I was outside the whole time and the weed smell doesnt stick to clothes. I said no because I thought I had a spliff in a ziplock bag but luckily I left it at my friend`s house. She threatens me that she`ll call for back up and a search dog, I was soo fuckin high and scared that I actually believed her, and was shaking when I finally decided to let her check my bag. She took it back to her car and came back a good 5 minutes later and says your a lucky kid with a big smirk on her face and says I can go. I honestly could see a sense of proudness in her smirk as if she felt she did something good. So I rode back home with my whole body shaking of fear and paranoia and went to sleep.

I hope to god that girl officer get`s hit with karma so hard like dieing of cancer and weed being the only cure and being denied of it. I mean isn`t what she did so fucked up? I wasn`t disturbing anyone and was getting some fresh air which isnt a crime and was unlawfully detained, the thing thats most fucked up is that I could not do a single thing to the officer and I had to sit down the next few days feeling like shit (having no power what so ever) and knowing that that I got harassed by a fuckin girl in a uniform who abuses her power and feels proud of herself. What the fuck is this? The reason why I hate the concept cops is that anyone can take police academy and schooling (even the most fucked up and psychotic people in the world) and become police officers who can fuck around with real people like you and me and get away with it without any trouble. And what`s messed up is that when you go for justice in court, the judge will always believe and trust the cop more than you. I mean I really hope none of you guys go through something like I did or even worse, but in reality this is all REAL shit happening to REAL people like us, and what scares me the most is that this bullshit can happen to anyone, anytime, any place and this is why my point of view of cops is the way it is. Would you think the same if you were in my position?

2. I hate every single one of those fuck faces

3. Op I think you're just upset because a girl cop made you look bad. Learn your rights and that won't happen.

Do I like cops..... not really. I don't hate them though. They're people and they're doing their job. Granted a lot of them are pricks but their job is very difficult and dangerous so I give them a little credit

4. Ok sure I kind of did feel a just a tad bit worse because a girl did it, but I assure you a lot of guys have the same mentality so please dont criticize it, criticize the situation. Yeah I knew my rights pretty well, I took some law courses in Uni at first year and plan on taking some more as well, I was really high at the time though. Im pretty sure if your were highhhh, you wouldnt just remember and state all your rights and talk normally to an officer without raising even more suspicion. :p

5. You think thats bad try dealing with undercover narc detectives stopping you for no reason whenever they see your car around town. Yes cops abuse their power anyone whos had to deal with them can see that

6. [quote name='"InfamousSecrets"']

Ok sure I kind of did feel a just a tad bit worse because a girl did it, but I assure you a lot of guys have the same mentality so please dont criticize it, criticize the situation. Yeah I knew my rights pretty well, I took some law courses in Uni at first year and plan on taking some more as well, I was really high at the time though. Im pretty sure if your were highhhh, you wouldnt just remember and state all your rights and talk normally to an officer without raising even more suspicion. :p[/quote]

Haha well atleast you were honest and I appreciate that.

I wasn't ragin on you man, just slightly teasing. Idk how it is where you live but in America cops can't just stop you and question you like that. You have the right to just keep on going right past them and not say a word.

As you said you weren't doing anything suspicious, just going home. You were well within your rights to deny a search, all I meant was next time it happens know what to do. Sorry if it came off the wrong way just havin some forum fun, were all friends here and if you can't fuck with your friends who can you fuck with.

7. I don't hate all cops, I hate the cops that abuse there power.

8. I was down at the local soccer fields one night smoking with my buddie to come back to my vehicle getting a flashlight shined in it by a cop. I had nothing in my truck but in my pockets I had 4 grams and my pipe + I was high as fuck (left to go smoke with 7 grams lol).
    Somehow I kept my cool and explained to him that I was picking up my friend to take him home and that the fields were the halfway point.
    Oh and I fucking hate cops. At least in my part of the state.

9. was she a hot cop?

10. I bet she was like the fat black-lady cop from Pineapple Express

11. Sometimes cops can be nice, but when you're dealing with a dick cop, it's the most annoying situation. But why would you even want to be a cop? Think about it, a cop is the only enemy to every single known drug dealer. The cops are the only ones out to eradicate everything illegal, but illegal things are nice so fuck cops. That's my philosophy :bongin:

12. haha "i just saw this kid biking with his eyes as red as the devils dick"

13. I definitely don't hate cops and I feel that they deserve quite a bit of respect for what they do; but I do hate the laws against marijuana and cops that believe they are above the law.

14. Like others have said, I do not hate coos. Some cops are really cool and good at their job. I just hate dick heads that happen to have become cops. Unfortunately it seems like they are the majority.

15. Yup tell me how much you hate cops when you got a gun pointed to ya face. Cops are to protect and serve which they do.. in the laws eyes weed is a dangerous drug they have to follow certain protocol to "protect" you from drugs.

16. Cops serve a purpous. I fully appreciate the work that they do.

If you've had a problem with them you were probably out in public acting stupid or doing something shady/illegal. Don't be stupid in public places and you should be fine.

17. Fucking pigs, good story op

18. I hate cops. Even if you know your rights they just make up some bull shit so they can search you. it will all come back around though when one needs help and they don't get it.

19. #19 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012

Damn, even adults have to wear a helmet in Canada? That sucks.

You will learn that the best way to avoid these problems is to make sure you are legal while you are out and about when you're high. Even if it means wearing a helmet.

20. Not all cops are bad.

Most are.