Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me plz!!! Need to pass a drug test.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hippie1222, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I have a drug test Thursday taken by NCAA. It's for me to play On the volleyball. Btw volleyball is my life. If I fail this test I can't play on the team. I smoke weed everday for around 8 months. But I stopped Friday. I also drank so much water and a gallon on cranberry juice. Im also in the middle of tryouts so I've been sweating my ass off. For 2 hours 3x a day. My pee has some color but not really. Drug test is thursday and I'm pretty sure it's a urine test. I also have a drink that clears out your system it's call instant flush by magnum detox. I'm about 150 femail. My question is do you think I would be good? Be truthfull or anyways I can clean out my system fast. Thanks.

2. if they are just doing a store bought test chances are you can chug a ton of water before the test and pass on dilution... if its a lab test you probably wont be as successful but it all depends on so many things its hard to say

3. It's a lab test according to the website. So you don't think the masker won't help?

4. it really depends, im not sure how those maskers work....

since the test is tomorrow and it can take 24-48 hours for creatine to breakdown into creatinine... which is how they will test for dilution.. you may want to go out and buy some creatine and take a bunch today and dilute tomorrow and hope it works

5. What is creatine? Where can I get some. Do you know anything I can put in my pee that will help?

6. for lab tests there isnt much you can add haha

and creatine is a work out supplement i guess, its what builds muscle and its found naturally in you so its not some whack chemical or anything

7. This isn't going to end well... I guess the best you can hope for is that they are testing for performance enhancing drugs, rather than weed - but that is unlikely. I've read recently about quite a few NCAA athletes that were kicked off their teams for having weed/synthetic weed in their system.

8. Drink lots of water the day of the test to flush your system and take B vitamins throughout the day to color your pee. They wont accept it if the sample is too clear.

9. Okay well I just found out it's next Wednesday. So is there anything I can do to make sure it's out of my system. Remember I'm working my ass off everyday for a total of 5 hours including a ton of running. Also drinking a ton of water cranberry juice tea and vitamin water. I heard of a pill that will help but idk the name. Also I heard a shot of vinegar a day helps. And they do check for bud. Anything you can tell me to help?

10. ^ Do you have abs? Im asking this to see what your body fat is like, cause i passed a urine test after 2 weeks, and i was a heavy user before that. But i had very little body fat, i worked out like crazy, drank tons of diuretics, and ate healthy as shit. If its wednesday and you stopped last friday, that means 12 days correct?

11. I don't think you'll pass ..... But if you were an alcoholic you can do anything

12. No I dont have abs I'm 153 pounds at most. I don't Have a stomach tho. But eating healthy helps?

13. how tall are you lol. You could be 4'5 and weigh 153, which is overweight :). I wouldnt say eating healthy helps but i did it anyway.

14. Stay away from fatty foods. THC is stored in fat. Drinking water alone really isn't going to do too much. Get niacin and clear your system in a day IMO

15. Niacin is just a diuretic..

16. [quote name='"rallyboosted"']

Niacin is just a diuretic..[/quote]

I heard it cleans you out pretty good. Never used it personally so I guess I'm not a good source. Just go to GNC or another health store and look for detox products

17. It does help cleaning you out but it is no miracle. The vitamin B in niacin helps too.

18. The test I'm taking test for masker also. So it has to be natural. But if I only drink water when it's to the point that I'm peeing water would that make me pass. Because I have the pills that make your pee yellow. Also I'm taking cranberry pills and golden seal. Btw im 5'4 and 18 years old.

19. Bro just drink a whole bottle of virgin olive oil. Im on probation that always works for me

20. [quote name='"Grump"']Bro just drink a whole bottle of virgin olive oil. Im on probation that always works for me[/quote]

:eek: