Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bleach drug tests and shit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ppeter091, May 17, 2012.

1. Whats up guys long story short my mom is drug testing me with first check home tests ik its bull im over 18 i can do what i want buy shes testing me and my lil bro ps i cant tell her to fuck off lol soo
    1) does bleach cause false negative if placed in the urine cup or any other substance wOrk
    2)please speak from personal experience
    3)any other way to beat it my mom doesnt let us turn the sink on and its random so we cant dillute everyday
    4)i dont wanna stop smoking i cant tell her no cause she will make me move out plz help me lol:smoke:

2. Hate to say it, but you have two options.
    1. Move out and keep smoking.
    2. Stay at your mom's and take the chance of getting caught.

3. In your particular situation, I'd invest in some synthetic urine and a devise to dispense it covertly. It's really the only way short of risking it or quitting.

4. Get a friend who does not smoke to pee in a bag or a jar and conceal it until its time to take the test. Bleach does not work.

5. If his mother decides to send the sample to the lab (as this test allows) for GC/MS testing, ESPECIALLY if these tests are random and spontaneous in the truest sense of the words, he's totally boned. No one pees cold. You'd be dead if you did. OPs mom would have to be an idiot to fall for this. However, if you're able to somehow manage to obtain the impostor sample AND heat it to roughly 90 degrees without her knowing during the course of this random test, the idea in the quote has legs.

6. Smoked everyday for the past 2 months. Got caught 2 weeks ago, stopped for a week, took 2 hits of this hot girls bowl because I was drunk and horny thought I would get some pussy :p, and now I got a home drug test in a week. Hopefully I pass but if I dont then fuck it. I'll pass the next one. Can't smoke anymore for a AWHLE but mary is worth it :D

7. My mom got me these same tests, but I never put bleach or tried to cheat it or anything, if your expecting a test just drink a bunch of water until then, and if she tests you in the bathroom then you could use toilet water to dilute it, but those tests check to make sure it's pee to you have to pee no matter what but i'm sure water could dilute it enough to get you to pass.

8. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']My mom got me these same tests, but I never put bleach or tried to cheat it or anything, if your expecting a test just drink a bunch of water until then, and if she tests you in the bathroom then you could use toilet water to dilute it, but those tests check to make sure it's pee to you have to pee no matter what but i'm sure water could dilute it enough to get you to pass.[/quote]

My friend said that he gets a sip of water and spits a little bit into the cup and swirls jt with his finger, he takes cheap walgreens drug tests and says that works. Maybe OP should cop one and try it?

9. I bought a box of those. Ran test..found they were pretty fucking inaccurate...

distilled water got both positive and clean results (50/50 on 8 test)
    my urine passed three out of four, one as pure and two others as inconclusive thus clean....and I have resin in my veins! #*$&%^ test aint worth shit!

tossed the box as it was worthless... sorry if your experience is anywhere near that...try to convince them to retest on the spot...those test are CHEAP and very crude.;)

10. [quote name='"cball"']I bought a box of those. Ran test..found they were pretty fucking inaccurate...

distilled water got both positive and clean results (50/50 on 8 test)
    my urine passed three out of four, one as pure and two others as inconclusive thus clean....and I have resin in my veins! #*$&%^ test aint worth shit!

tossed the box as it was worthless... sorry if your experience is anywhere near that...try to convince them to retest on the spot...those test are CHEAP and very crude.;)[/quote]

Hopefully they'll be cheap enough for me getting a false negative haha, really hope I can toke over the summer :p

Fucked up how my parents say I can drink but not toke.

I've had some pretty lifechanging events when drunk. (lost my virginity lmao)

11. [quote name='"Junior DANK"']

Hopefully they'll be cheap enough for me getting a false negative haha, really hope I can toke over the summer :p

Fucked up how my parents say I can drink but not toke.

I've had some pretty lifechanging events when drunk. (lost my virginity lmao)[/quote]

You need to educate your parents about the herb and everyone should know that alcohol is way worse than marijuana, once your parents are educated about it they might be a little easier about you doing it, but you did say that they won't listen so idk man.

12. how accurate is the First check drug test?