Order Trouble

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Accelerant, Sep 17, 2003.

1. I placed an order (023274) back on August 29 and have been waiting patiently ever since. I opted for the express delivery option since I figure the less time glass spends in shipping the better. Anyway a couple days ago I figured I should try to figure out whats taking so long so I posted a support request. Today I got a reply informing me that there had been a problem with my credit card information. It requested that I e-mail or fax a picture of my credit card (front and back) to Grass City to verify my information. Okay, heres the thing, my credit card was already billed in the amound of my order back on September 2. I don't understand whats going on, if there was a problem with my credit card, why has my account already been billed? I am not comfortable e-mailing or faxing my credit card info even if I had not already been billed, and I surely don't want to be billed twice. I posted all of this to my support request but I'm not even sure it went through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm starting to get impatient. I can't believe my order hasn't even shipped yet, I had been expecting it in the mail for days. Thanks all.

2. I PM'd SJ about this. He'll get back to you asap. :)

3. Thanks I appreciate it.

4. We have billed you, but we are waiting to ship the order for your FAX, we get many fraudulent attempts, and shipping an item worth 45 $ for 69 $ is always a reseain t check someones creditibility, for the same the card is stolen, we olny ask your creditcard for security reason, faxing it to us is as safe as posting your creditcard # online while ordering.

I understand your recultancy, but we will need the fax on order to get it shipped, you won't get billed twice.

If you do not want to FAX ,that's ok, in after two weeks the creditcard will be refunded.

I hope this helps, let me know what you prefer,

SJ

webmaster

5. Alright thanks for clarifying that. I'll get that fax sent asap. Thanks again.

6. thanks for understanding, you can also send it encrypted via PGP to mail@grasscity.com , let me know when you do fax or mail, mail your answer to support@grasscity.com ,that's a better way to communicate such matters than a public forum!

thanks!

SJ

7. I sent all the needed information a couple days ago and got a reply yesterday saying my order would be shipped soon. Thanks again for all your help. Can't wait till it gets here hehe.

8. no problem, and thank you for your cooperation!

SJ