missing items in my order

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by HighHaze, Apr 24, 2006.

1. i had made and order about less than a week ago and it came today and i am missing two spoons which i had been charged for and didnt receive. i am pissed because i was looking forward to them the most. i had already sent an email through support but i had done that with previous problems and they never got back to me. what i would like to know is who else can i contact because i am really pissed that i payed for all this and didnt get my stuff:mad:

2. maybe it was shipped at a later time? sometimes they ship them seperately for example if they dont have it in stock or to save shipping

was this on the grasscity store? i'm sure they'd be happy to help you out when they read this post

3. were they the only 2 glass items? CCG is shipped from a different location.

4. Yeah from within the US so it should have arrived SOONER

5. when i ordered it, they were in stock. yes, it was from this website from which i ordered

i had ordered several other items which i had received but am just missing the two CCG......

if it IS shipped within the US i know why it hasn't come yet.

when i was high, i made the order and chose the wrong shipping which cost me $70.00 so....yea...

6. haha thats why i dont do anythign with money when i'm high:rolleyes:

7. i had to learn the hard way

.its a long story and i can make a whole thread on it but maybe later.

8. You should put this in the general feedback forum - you'll probably get an answer from a site admin there.

9. Moved to General Feedback from General.

Use the Support page and email Support@grasscity.com again. I'll let SJ know about your issues.

10. we're on it!

SJ