Lost Grasscity Order?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Flummytang, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Hey,

I wasn't really sure where to ask about this, so I figured I would put it here. I ordered a glass bong from Grasscity.com well over a few months ago, and it still isn't here. Is there any way to find out what is going on, I think it's safe to say it's not still in transit. I was charged for it, but never received it. What can I do here? Thanks,

FT

2. Go to the GrassCity support page.. Send an e-mail to support..

I'll move this to feedback and pm SJ..

3. Thanks, I wasn't quite sure where to put it. We already tried e-mailing support though about a month ago, and we got no response.

4. I've PMed SJ to let him know.. He should get back to you shortly.

5. Thanks a lot! Is he going to PM me, or post in this thread?

6. Usually by PM or e-mail.. He may also reply to this thread!!!!!

7. I still haven't heard anything from anyone, is he going to get ahold of me anytime soon?

8. I need an order #, before i can help you out, mail me to support@grasscity.com

9. Ok, I have to get that from my cousin but I will get it to you shortly when he gets back from his business trip. Considering it has been months now, does that mean that Customs got it? If so, is there anyway to get it out of Customs?

10. I have no idea, like I said I need a order # before I can say anything, for the same thing this has never been shipped or is on hold for some reason, I just need to know which order we are talking about ;-) , Let me know and I will be able to help!

SJ