Black Women are the best in bed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrezidentKush, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I always say black women are the best in bed cuz they just are to me .. i got a friend who fantasises about it but never did it & i always tell'em you haven't lived until you've had the black experience ...

• Like Like x 3
  2. Is that right?

3. I want to bang a black woman someday.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Lmao. Yea my bucket list was a threesome with two women and have sex with a black chick. I did both. She was from Ghana and jet black. Something about it is just arousing.

Let's Smoke About It......
    Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

5. Rite but to be honest that Asian pootang amazing :) :)

6. Can you hook me up? I never had the opportunity.

7. #8 tokinblackguy52, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    Texas brother

8. true that lol. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Just here to lend my support to this opinion....there is just something about brown girls. Of the women I've had sexual relations with I'd estimate 80-90% were of the non-Caucasian varieties.

Not to say that all white girls are lame/unassured/uptight/needy/trying-a-bit-too-hard/etc. in the sack - This is just ONE guy's opinion, after all.
    ;)

They say that our 'first time' really leaves a lasting impression, for better or worse. Mine was when I was around 13, with a girl of around 18 that looked a lot like the actress Sanaa Lathan. Something about the curves and how she handled herself/playfully 'instructed'.....full sensory overload....and for years afterwards I'd often get rock hard just smelling some cocoa butter, heh. Hopeless case, just like Dr. Neville here....

omega20man202.jpg

10. Tell us more about it. :rolleyes:

11. Why would one race be better in bed than another. Sounds racist to me.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Black people have better rhythm

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Black chicks do tend to make me nut quicker

Dunno what it is but..

14. they're nice :)

15. I've unfortunately only been with one black girl, and it was nothing to write home about.

I need a bigger sample size :ey:

16. This is all based on experience, opinion & preference ..

17. black woman are best at everything lol

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.