Anyone else watch Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Rosenrot1989, Aug 10, 2013.

1. #1 Rosenrot1989, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    I swear to anything Breaking Bad is the greatest TV drama in history! Every single episode is filled with drama and will keep you hooked! I've watched it maybe 10 times already and every time it is just as good. Everyone needs to watch this show ASAP! (SPOILER ALERT GUYS)

2. can't wait for sundayyyyyyyy

3. Never heard of it

4. #4 I'm Chad, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    Been counting down the days bro.. It feels so good to look at that and see 1 day left. Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

5. 1 day left! :)

6. I'm getting so anxious..

Sent from my Galaxy S4

7. hell yeah been smoking the bong and watching the marathon all day. Dead Freight is on now, by far my favorite episode. CANNOT WAIT FOR 9PM!

8. #8 llllllllll, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    I'd be anxious but I stopped watching some time during season 1 or 2 or something (Not for any reason in particular) and im too lazy to catch up on episodes and find where i left off. But I did find it pretty lame how WW and JP could pretty much go into any situation and survive/kill tons of dudes like a cheesy action flick.

9. I cant wait any longer, 9 needs to get here faster....

10. #10 Ratio, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Anybody watching the marathon right now? Most intense scene is playing out right nao. Definitely one of the scenes that made me hate Walter White.

11. it doesn't stay that way 

12. yeah i just read through a bunch of episode descriptions until I found out where I was at in the show, which turns out to be season 3 episode 7. Gonna try and catch up before tonight, though I think time is against me.

13. catch up and then find it online later! if you google projectfreetv breaking bad all the seasons will come up. im sure tonights episode will be up sometime this week

14. im watching the marathon right now leading up to the new episode. been waiting waaaay too long! it feels like christmas! 

15. I'm excited for sure. It felt like the end of season 5 was never coming. Now here I am the day of.

16. way ahead of ya ;)

17. Do you think hank is going to confront Walter in this episode?

Sent from my Galaxy S4

18. I think Hank will only suspect of Walter. I don't think he will act upon his suspicions. He'll probably try to investigate Walt before comfronting him.

19. its a pretty good tv show we are watching it now on amc there is a marathon, and then the new season starts tonight

20. Fuck yeah, It's going down tonight!

Just me, my dog, my bong, and the 50 inch flatscreen..