My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Zooma, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Are there any BRONIES here at GC? :ey:

2. The peoples champions

3. Say what?:smoke:

4. Not yet, but I'd like to be. Fucking memebase has blown up with Bronies so I really need to get on that band wagon soon.

5. I was expecting stoners to be into this stuff but I guess I'm alone on this one. :confused:

6. Man, haters gonna hate. If people think I'm a fruit for liking a show about ponies and rainbows then so be it. ;)

7. Why any adult would watch a show called My Little Pony is far beyond me.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. It's a good show. There are reasons why men ages 15-35 are fans of it. Go watch it and speak for yourself. :rolleyes:

9. I'm a cartoon lover, and I'm a fan of Lauren Faust's work on The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. So I keep having the urge to just go watch this fucking show.

But part of me still wants to remain willfully ignorant of this one...

10. Trust me, it's good. Go watch the pilot and see what you think. Six months ago my friends and I thought ponies were the most homosexual thing imaginable. Now things have certainly changed for the better, haha.

11. *Brohoof*

12. doooood i hated fosters, but when i was stoned and my friend turned on his HDTV with ondemand cartoon network....oh hell yeah. mannnn the amazing world of gumball is amazing with your baked. that show is the shizzzz

13. *late Brohoof*

14. you guys decided to come out the closet then? ;)

15. The brony closet I guess.

16. OH MY GOSH!! LET'S TALK ABOUT THE SEASON FINALE, PLEASE! *face explodes*

17. I'm willing to chat
    What to cover first.
    The awesome songs?
    The amazing characters introduced?
    Celestia getting her ass handed to her by a changeling?
    The fighting scenes?
    Lyra talking,
    Vinyl's appearance, luna's appearance.
    It was all so fucking magical GAHHH!!!

18. I KNOW, RIGHT?! The song with Cadence/Changeling Queen is a fantastic piece of music. I've been listening to it over and over again.
    And there were like, so many adorable moments too. Like as Twilight is telling everyone she doesn't trust Cadence, I think every pony does a cute facial expression...it was awesome. Especially Twi's badass smile.
    But the Changeling queen was epic epic epic. Like, her story had so many layers! I wanna know more about her!

19. #20 LeroyDankins, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    So many adorable expressions :D
    I think they did everything possible to service the fans with this finale.
    Twilight got treated like shit this whole episode,
    I was really feelin' for her.

[​IMG]
    favorite fluttershy moment. :smoke:

Then we got the transformation scene
    [​IMG]